Lollipop (Part 2) (🎤💋⛈️📚🌹)

"A-huh?!" Was all I could say after a minute. His random kiss had left me speechless and I couldn't comprehend it. Bill Kaulitz, my bully, had just kissed me??? And he stole my lollipop! I must have been dreaming...

It took me a moment but I finally managed to get myself together and look around. I walked to my hangout spot and thought about what happened the whole way there.

(Time skip to next period)

I looked around nervously in class. I was looking for Bill to see if he would come this period or if he would skip. I honestly don't blame him if he does.

It took him a while but he came into class, and the first person he made eye contact with was me. Then he started walking up to where I was and sat next to me, smirking.

I didn't say anything to him and I was kind of conflicted about my feelings towards him. He didn't say anything to me and he just looked ahead. For once he didn't say anything or do anything to me. He just sat there and listened to the teacher.

It was like this for the whole class, and the class afterwards. He didn't say a word to me for two whole hours, and neither did I.

When the bell rang for the end of school, everyone was piling out. Kids were leaving as quickly as possible and usually Bill was one of those kids who absolutely hated school, but for some reason, he didn't run ahead and push to get out. He stayed back with me, and he walked at my pace.

This was getting weird. I needed to ask him. I pulled him to the side when there were less people around.

"Bill, what was that about?" I asked him. He looked at me, slightly confused.

"What was what about?"

"Don't play dumb with me. You know what I'm talking about."

"Do I?"

"Yes, the kiss!"

"Oh..." He said, looking away.

"So?" I asked him, waiting for him to answer my question.

"Uhm... Well... I... Uhhh..." He stuttered.

"Were you just playing a joke on me?"

"What?"

"Are you deaf? Were. You. Just. Playing. A. Joke. On. Me?" I asked, slower this time. He stayed quiet for a second.

"No..."

"So what was the kiss about?"

"Uhm... I like you? I thought it would have been obvious...—"

"Really now? Prove it, because I have reason to not believe you." I said, putting my hands on my hips and raising a brow at him. He just stared at me for a moment.

"How...?" He asked.

"Kiss me again. In public. Where people can see you." I said while nodding to the groups of kids who were walking past.

"B-but I—" He tried to protest, but I cut him off.

"What? Can't do it? You were obviously lying then—" Then I was cut off by him pushing me under a tree and kissing me aggressively.

"There. Does that prove it?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"No."

"What?"

"You pushed me underneath the cover of a tree so it doesn't count. You have to do it where people can see you kissing me." At this point, it was getting a little amusing to push his buttons a little bit.