A New Gen🐱🐞🦊🐢:

~{Chapter 1}~*This chapter is about when Emma💚and Louis❤️Agreste attend "Francoise Dupont High School🏫" today with their two best friends Alaina❇️and Ethan🧡Cesaire. And it's the same school where their parents went to right around their age! But all of that changes when Marinette and Adrien, Alya, and Nino face an Akumitized Villain under the influence of "Sphinx Moth" the daughter of Lila Rossi who wants revenge on the heroes who sent her mother to prison. Ladybug🐞, Cat Noir🐱, Rena🦊Rouge, and Carapace🐢decided that it was time for their children to take their places as the new holders and protectors of Paris, France🇫🇷for a "New Generation" to Rise to the challenge! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

After the events of the final battle of the defeat of Monarch🦋aka "Gabriel Agreste," he was sent to prison for his crimes of terrorizing Paris in turning people into *Super villains* against their will by feeding off their negative👁‍🗨emotions/feelings✨. Even though, it was for a good cause in bringing his wife back for his family to be whole again later but his actions have consequences and Mr. Agreste had to pay the price... Marinette and Adrien have been living happy lives together as a married💍couple❤️for "15 years" Now and they have 3 wonderful kids while still protecting the city🏙as Ladybug🐞& Cat Noir🐱with their friends🦊🐢but they couldn't hide their *secret identities* from their children and the four of them knew one day Emma, Louis, Hugo, Alaina, and Ethan would take their place when they come of age. Meaning, grown-ups and not teenagers that were chosen to save the World😅! But sometimes things just happen in life having no "control" over it.

*In the Future, "2033" in Paris, France🇫🇷*
*In the morning, at the Agreste🐱🐞Mansion*
*7:20 a.m.*
Today is Emma and Louis's first day of *High School* and they were both very excited to start their day as they waved "goodbye" to their parents heading out the door🚪. "Have a good first day at school! You two," Mari🐞said happily as a proud mother wishing her kids a great day at school today while waving goodbye back at them as Adrien did the same thing as well. Meanwhile, Tiki🍀and Plagg🐾were still asleep in their owner's bedroom since Monarch🦋was defeated so peace finally returned to Paris🇫🇷which is why they slept😴in to catch some z's💤. Until they sense that something is wrong like a powerful negative force... to be precise. "Nooroo!" they said in unison waking up and having a vision sensing that a new Hawkmoth in possession of the butterfly🦋miraculous and their dear friend is in danger again like last time... but a thousand times worse😰. "We have to tell our owners," Tiki🍀said urgently. "Right, I agree. Tiki," Plagg🐾replied softly knowing that this was very serious. But his stomach started growling so that meant he was hungry and quickly grabbed his "secret stash" of cheese🧀and opened his tiny mouth to sync his teeth into... then, Tiki smacked it out of his paws. He hated😡wasting food but still was going to eat it anyway😅. "Hey! Sugar cube, what gives I was going to eat that..." Plagg said upset. "Come on, Plagg! This is no time for cheese... It's serious," Tiki said angry wanting him to stay focused and take this seriously. "I know, but I'm hungry. I need my Camembert!" He said starving having cheese on the brain. Then, Tiki dragged him into the kitchen to find their holders having an early breakfast with cheese, macaroons, eggs🍳, waffles🧇, and toast🍞all set on the dining room table where they eat. "Yes, my cheese!" Plagg🐾said loudly with excitement at the sight of Camembert🧀on the kitchen table and immediately grabbed a bunch of them and he ate every last bite to satisfy his hungry today. Tiki🍀sighed annoyed and said. "Plagg, focus!" she said upset crossing her little arms wanting him to focus on the task at hand and that was no time for food cause they had concerning matters to worry about. "Tiki, what's wrong?" Marinette asked her concern. The only time when tiki yells at plagg like that is when something is wrong... she sighed and said. "Marinette, it's Nooroo... he," Tiki replied softly about to tell her owner til she was interrupted. Alya and Nino quickly rushed inside having the same bad news that Trixx🍁and Wayzz🌿told them about their being a new "Hawkmoth" using the butterfly miraculous for evil intentions for their own personal reasons. "Marinette! Adrien!" Alya and Nino said to them in unison with concerned worried looks on their faces to tell their two best friends about terrible news about what happened with Hawkmoth🦋/shadowmoth🦋🦚/monarch is starting all over again. Like it happened when they were teenagers 10 years ago😅.