Always and Forever💚!

~{Chapter 11}~*This chapter is about when Emma Agreste aka Ladynoir🐱becomes the Villain of this story because she realizes that what her grandfather Grabiel Agreste was doing is out of "love" and she was now in procession not only the black🐈‍⬛miraculous but the butterfly🦋and peacoak🦚too. Her family/friends including her brother must join forces together to stop her... Tiki🍀told them all what happened because she sensed something terrible happened to Emma and that Plagg🐾, Nooroo💜, and Duusu💙were in danger! Marinette and Adrien knew that thru had to save their daughter but not by themselves to save Emma from herself before it's too late. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*In the basement of the Agreste Mansion*
*1:00 a.m.*
Emma🐈‍⬛looked at the old newspapers📰of "Gabriel Agreste" who was arrested for his crimes when he was Hawkmoth🦋/Shadowmoth🦚🦋/Monarch of nearly destroying the world🌎& Paris, France🇫🇷 and was paying for his sins at the Prison. She looked out the *butterfly window* for dramatic effect ready for what she must do... Even if she'll look like the bad guy/Villain in all this. Unfortunately, she didn't care even though this may be wrong but to her it was right! "Any moment, now Uncle. Believe me, I know I've sunk pretty low. But whatever I've done you deserve! I'm the bad guy and that's fine... it's not my fault and justice will finally be served. I'll stand up and fight, 'cause I know that I'm right." Emma said wickedly like a real "supervillain" telling her Uncle🦚Felix💙whom she'd kidnapped to prove a point. Her eyes glowed bright "red" again but this time they stayed like that in the moonlight for dramatic effect. And frankly, no one knew where she was hiding out because all her family knew that She was missing and stole the butterfly🦋and peacoak🦚miraculous without saying a word to anyone😅😔. "Emma, please!" Felix said weakly with his hands tied up trying his best to reason with his niece. "Quiet!" She yelled out angrily😡💢to shut him up. "Plagg🐾, Nooroo💜, Duusu💙, Unify!" Emma shouted out as her ring, and two broochs "glowed" and she became "Empress Shadow🦋🦚Noir🐈‍⬛" in a matter of seconds⬇️.

"Ready as I'll ever be

"Ready as I'll ever be..." Emma said to herself out loud for dramatic effect prepared to do whatever it took as she held a destructive💥mega feather🪶that had untold/impossible, unknown power known to mankind. Because it changed color turning to "black" which glowed "purple" like an Akuma🦋but much worse and also, sparked up *red lightning*. Then, she released it into the air creating a *black Vortex* in the sky🌫and it became black as night🌃! some people in the "city" were affected immediately glowing purple♒️as their eyes glowed red♨️turning themselves into either "Monsters" or "Villains" by the force of feeling so many emotions🖤all at once because it's Emma's own feeling of negativity. But before they could attack Alaina🐢as "Turtlegirl" knocked their block off with her shell shield🔰as they were on the ground and then she turned around looked at her brother🦊and the team and said something inspiring and "hopeful" for them to fight alongside her to win this fight. "Now it's time to Rise up or it's time to stand down. And from right here the answer Is easy to see. And I swear by the shield that I will protect you and lead you to victory," Alaina🐢said heroically for inspiration to convince her friends and the other holders that Marinette chose last minute in a time of Crisis to fight alongside her to not only fight against Emma/Ladynoir but to save her and bring her back to the "good side" from the *bad side*. She held up her turtle shell as a symbol of "hope" and "bravery" to protect them all in these troubled times to lead them to victory! They all had worried looks on their faces but they trusted her.