DEAL

Wow. This is delicious" David said while having a bite of pizza

"What are you actually doing hear, David?." I asked him while changing the topic

"Isn't you office based in San Francisco?" I asked again

"I told you I'm gonna be doing more business in LA so I figured I'd just buy a house here. It cost me about 20 million. I got a swimming pool in the back, wine cellar out back." He replied

"Everyone knows that you're rich now, don't need to brag." I said while taking my bag from the table...

"I'm not bragging, just stating facts.. so how did things end up with you and peter? " he said..

Goshh that topic again I want to say everything thar happend but I can't how to tell him that Peter is gay and I just took help to left him that time just so that he can get up to his career as his mother said too....

"Tha- that's none of your business" I said while uttering I don't know I just wasn't able to stay confident while lying...

"I'm just curious. I don't see a ring on your finger. He not good enough for you either or what?." He said while giving me a smirk.

"What are you trying to get at, david?." I asked in confidence like why us he being such a jerk

"Just a little surprised to see you working is all.. I figured you'd be a housewife with a few kids by now" David said while smirking.

The fuck is wrong with him

.......................DAVID'S POV.........................

I guess I said a lot to her after what I said she just stood up and and grabbed her bag...

She even took a lot of wine from the wine glass I was drinking from which was settled on the table.

I don't think i did something after what she did to me in past.

The fuck. she just finished the whole thing from the glass guess she got hurt from the words of mine.

She was looking deep into my eyes and I was into her's.

"I don't have the time or the energy to listen to you talk to me down.
So if their's nothing else, have a good night Mr. Washington." She said while just moving into her way

Just then I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. She was now on my lap.

Her green eyes were staring into mine now

.......................ALEANA'S POV......................

Who the fuck he thinks he is a multi time millionaire or what...

I am literally on his lab right now... we were both staring into each other's eyes... I can hear his eyes screaming all the pain it was filled with emotions

"You're gonna be seeing a lot more of me, Ms. Anniston.
"So you better get used to it" he said

Gosh. he didn't even hesitate.

Just then I just got myself out from him without saying a word.

"Goodbye, Miss. Anniston.
I'll see you in the office tomorrow" He said.

while having the left over wine from the same glass from which I drank the wine.

~~~~~~~~~~THE NEXT DAY ~~~~~~~~~

● In the office ●

I was working as a normal day it was a nice day until david I mean Mr. Washington entered the office