1

• 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 •                      

Park Y/n :- She's 23years old, currently finishing her software engineering course.
Has her parents and an older sister Eunae who is 26years old (a professor by profession).
Though Y/n does not live with them but  in her own apartment the relationship between her family and her is quite good and sweet.

Jeon Jungkook :- He's 27years old, currently working in the corporate sector as an AI professional officer. He also does not live with his parents but in his own luxurious apartment.

Both of them met each other at a restaurant a few years ago (Y/n was 18 and he was 22 and gradually developed feelings for each other with time). But since Y/n is not established yet like her sister both of them decided to keep it as a secret and wait. They told their parents that they are just very good friends.
Their parents got along well too and did not seem to have any issues.

        ⑅  ࣪   ִ   ࣪࣪ ᎗֪᎗ٚ᎗᎗ٚ᎗֪᎗ٚ᎗᎗ٚ᎗֪᎗ ִ     ࣪࣪⑅  ࣪

I slowly open my eyes as the sunlight enters through the light fabric of the curtain

I slowly open my eyes as the sunlight enters through the light fabric of the curtain. Gradually as I was waking up from my sleep I felt two arms wrapped around me and butterfly kisses on my shoulders.

A sweet smile plasters on my face knowing who's the person. As I turn round to face him I see him already looking and smiling at me.

Well can anything else be more beautiful than waking up in your boyfriend's arms?Ofc no.

"Morning love" he says.

"Morning Kook" I say as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Slept well?"

"Yes. Did you?"

"How can I not? When I have you next to me. Glad that you stayed over."

I peck his lips softly before getting up.
Walking towards the mirror I put my hair into a bun before freshening up and heading towards the kitchen.

       ⑅  ࣪   ִ   ࣪࣪ ᎗֪᎗ٚ᎗᎗ٚ᎗֪᎗ٚ᎗᎗ٚ᎗֪᎗ ִ     ࣪࣪⑅  ࣪

I went to the kitchen putting on my shirt only to see y/n humming and preparing coffee

I went to the kitchen putting on my shirt only to see y/n humming and preparing coffee. I waited on the dining table for her to finish and to have a chat with her before she leaves.

After a while she comes with our coffee along with her favourite muffins, definitely.

She takes a seat opposite me and we begin to talk.

"You'll be leaving after this?"

"As usual, yes but you're coming to my place today."

"Why something special? Don't you have to go to work?"

"Uh, sorry I forgot to tell you I took a day off since my parents told me yesterday there would be a surprise and asked you to take me with you."

"Huh? Me too?"

"Yep"

"Okay I will manage to take the day off."

"Aww thank you"

"Anything for my woman"

I say rubbing her inner thigh under the table as I smirk at her.

"I thought I said I took a day off to visit my parents not for something else."

"Should I be blamed? How can I keep my hands off when I have such a hot lady as my girlfriend?"

"Seriously Kook? Horny in the morning?"

I chuckle as I take my hand back.

"Let's get ready then" I give her a smug smile.

"No Kook I'm not in the moo-.."

"For visiting your parents" I cut her off. "Why? Were u thinking of something else?"

"I-I- wh-ate-ver"

I can't help but laugh at her turning all red as she stutters getting embarrassed.

"Yahh!~ stop laughing!"

"Aww is Park Y/n getting all embarrassed?"

"Shut up"

I stood up before picking her up and going to the bedroom again.

          ᎗᎗ٚ᎗𝐓o 𝐛e 𝐂ontinued ᎗᎗᎗֪

Okay end of the first part with a little bit of cute moments. Vote if u like it :(♡