2

"Yah! Mom I'm sorry I told you I forgot" exclaimed Y/n

"How can you be this careless? When you stayed over at his place?"

"I'm sorry Mom"

Unfortunately, Jungkook wasn't able to take the day off as he did not inform earlier and his office said there are tons of work already and they cannot be done without him.

"You know we need to cancel everything again" her mother sighs from the other side of the phone. "You are his best friend!"

"Eh?!Best Friend?! Ye-yeah yea-h righ-t rig-ht."
Y/n almost forgot that their parents don't know about their relationship yet.

"You are acting weird" said Y/n's mother.

"Nevermind. So when will you guys be coming for the visit?"

"Um.. Jungkook said coming Friday he would be able to take the leave"
"Okay, take care"

"Yes mom you too"

Y/n sits down on the bed as she hangs up the call. While jungkook comes back into the room wearing a navy blue shirt tucked in his pair of black pants, being ready for his office.

"You got admonished, didn't you?" he said.
Y/n pouts as she looks up at him "Yes."

Jungkook internally melts at her cuteness. He takes Y/n's hand and brings her in front of the mirror as he wraps his arms around her waist placing a soft kiss on her neck.

"You know I don't like it when you are all pouty and sad"
She hums in response looking down.

"What can I do for my love to lift up her mood? Hm?"

"I don't know" she bluntly replies looking at him through the mirror.

"How about I take you on a date tonight? It's been quite a while since we last went on a date."

In an instant she feels happy and excited "really?" she exclaimed.

"Yes baby" jungkook smiles at her.

"Alright then I'll pick you up from your place at 7."

       ⑅  ࣪   ִ   ࣪࣪ ᎗֪᎗ٚ᎗᎗ٚ᎗֪᎗ٚ᎗᎗ٚ᎗֪᎗ ִ     ࣪࣪⑅  ࣪

After I was done with my work I went straight up to Y/n's place

After I was done with my work I went straight up to Y/n's place. Few minutes of driving I reached her apartment as I blew my horn informing her I'm already here.

Finally a couple of minutes later the wait was over as I saw her approaching towards me.

And guess what? She is looking like a goddess again with her cinnamon wavy hair down her shoulders, wearing a wine coloured elegant dress which hugged her curves beautifully. Not to mention her pretty long leg visible through the slit on her dress. God what deed I did to have this woman in my life? She's so perfect.

"You look absolutely gorgeous my love." I said and she blushed at my words.

"Thanks to you. You look handsome as always" she compliments as I decided to play with her a little.

"I know I am handsome Y/n" I said fixing my already set hair as a gesture.

"I know I am handsome Y/n" she mimicries me before both of us laughed enjoying the playful banter.

Then I open the door for her to the passenger seat and she smiles at me before I went to the driver's seat.

We reached the restaurant that I booked after a whole 15mins of driving.
I first got out of the car and then opened the door for Y/n.
She looks at the restaurant and then at me.

"Always a fancy restaurant? Jungkook are you for real?" She does not want expensive gifts from me. Never. But what can I do I love spoiling her.

"Can't help you know, I love spoiling my woman."

She chuckles and me as well. I took her hand proceeding inside the restaurant.

 I took her hand proceeding inside the restaurant

           ᎗᎗ٚ᎗𝐓o 𝐛e 𝐂ontinued ᎗᎗᎗֪

Done! I just wanted to write more of their moments so I thought of extending the day for their visit. Because after that mostly it will be a taboo romance so yeah...
By the way Thank you so much guys for the support even in the first chap <3.
See you guys in next chap *winks*.