Part 1

"Heyy i missed you lix" i say and give Felix a hug.
"yeah its been a while"

Felix is my best friend since we were little kids, but when he debuted in Stray Kids there wasn't really time for us to hangout anymore so we saw each other less.
I never have met the other members before but today i finally meet them.

I follow Felix inside of his dorm and we enter the living room.

"So this is my best friend Soomi" Felix says and smile while looking at the guys.

"Hey" i say awkwardly to the guys.

"How old are you?" A tall long haired boy ask me while looking me up and down.

"I'm 20" 

"Ah, i see"

he walks towards me reaching out his hand to introduce himself.

"I'm Hyunjin"

I shake his hand and smile.

"nice to meet you"

When he walks back, another member walks up to me

"i'm Jeongin but you can call me I.N"  I smile at him and nod.

"i'm Han nice to meet you"

the other members starts to introduce themselves as well. When all the members are done introducing we all sit down on the couch.

I sit next to Felix and Hyunjin takes a seat next to me.

I smile and grab my phone.

"So you wanted to hangout and meet the members but you decide to grab your phone?" Felix chuckles.

"Yea sorry Lixie"

i smile at him and put my phone down with the case upwards what reveals a cute polaroid of Felix and me when we went to the movies.

"Awhhh thats so cuteeee" Han says while grabbing my phone to look at the polaroid.

"Is she your best friend or your girlfriend?" Changbin asks and laughs.

"C'mon can't 2 best friends go to the movies together?" Felix  says and laughs.

In high school people always thought that we were dating  so we are used to these comments and we just laugh about it.

"Me and Felix? Haha never"

Felix pretend to be hurt by my comment.

"RUDE, there's nothing wrong with me"

"i'm not saying there's something wrong with you, you're just too sweet"

"ahh, so you like bad boys?" Hyunjin says and smirks while moving closer.

Everyone starts laughing except for Minho.

"Hyunjin stop that" Minho says annoyed.

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything"