Part 3

I wake up and i see i got a message from Felix.

Felix: soomsss, can i give your number to Minho?
Me: why?
Felix: Idk, he asked me for your number
Me: ah, sure why not.

Why did Minho asked my number? Is he gonna text me? Or call me?

I take a quick shower and when i'm done i put on my pyjama.

I walk downstairs and take care of Nabi, i give her some food and water and play with her for a bit. When Nabi gets tired she lays down and i walk to the couch.

I put the tv on and watch whatever is playing but i don't really pay attention to it and i go on phone for a bit.

After a while i get a message from an unknown number.

Minho: Hey Soomi, its Minho:)
Me: Hey Minho:)
Minho: Do you have plans for today?
Me: No, i have a boring life yk
Minho: There is a new cat cafe not far away,
i was wondering maybe you wanna go there with me?
Me: Yeah sounds fun!
Minho: Yeah? Okay, is it okay if i pick you up in 2 hours?
Me: Yeah that's fine
Minho: okay see you in 2 hours:)

I pick an outfit and put it on, I do my hair and put on some light make up.

When i'm ready i have 1 hour left so i play a with Nabi again.

After a while i hear the doorbell.

I walk towards my door with Nabi following me.
I open the door and see Minho standing right in front of me with the cutest smile ever.

He looks down at Nabi who already snuggled against his leg. Minho leans down so he can cuddle with her.

"At this point i wonder if she wants to be my cat or yours" I say and laugh.

"Maybe i will steal her then" Minho jokes and gets up.

We walk to his car and like he did last time he opens the car door for me and close it when i sit. He is literally a gentleman.

On our way to the cafe he talks about random things, some things make sense and some things make me question why he is saying that to me.
For example he's telling me how Han got his head stuck between a stair railing one time, or that Seungmin almost choked on a grape.

When we arrive he opens the door for me.

We walk into the cafe and it looks so cute, There are cats everywhere and when i say everywhere i literally mean everywhere.

"The cats are so cuteee" i say to Minho when a cute white cat walks around our table.

"Yeah they are" He smiles and the waitress comes to us to take our order.

We both take an iced americano.

After a few minutes the waitress comes back with our iced americanos. "Thankyou"

"I have 3 cats" He says while taking a sip of his coffee.

"Can i see them?" I smile at him and he nods.

He grabs his phone and shows 3 cats. "Soonie, Doongie, Dori"

"Awhh they're so cute, i like soonie the most"
i say and point at the orange cat.

He starts laughing "Thats Doongie"

I start laughing too "Oh..."

"But i miss them alot" He says while looking a bit sad.

"Are they dead?" I ask him while i feel bad for him.

"No i just don't see them alot, they stay at my parents their house" I nod and we finish our coffee.