The Beginning Of Ophelia Romanoff

Lilith, and oh, how long hadn't she thought about herself with her real name? That her birth parent had give her before they died. She had always known she would need to leave her past behind, well half of her past behind if she wanted to keep her son happy and protected all the time, but she hadn't taken into account how much it would hurt to leave some of the thing she know. But still, she never regretted her decision-even though a whole other world of trouble had seemed to find her sweet child. "Percy," she started. "I hid a lot of things from you, you already knew that everything I had ever done was to keep you safe."

He nodded, seemingly understanding what she meant, but she knew he wouldn't understand until he saw what she had leaved through and what life she tried to give him. Poseidon didn't even want to meet her eyes, hurt by the fact she had never confided in him, but how could she when she tried to forgot about the horrors she had been put through? The monster they had created?

"Whatever she did, you can't ever deny her love and devotion to you" whispered Annabeth when her boyfriend sat down next to her. She heard him gulp and throw glances between his parents, his father hiding his hurt under an impassive facade while his mother sat with an emotionless face, sandwiched between her 2 brother and all her friends and family.

[We can see a cat sitting on a wall outside showing no sign of sleepiness. It was still as a statue, its eyes fixed unblinking on the far corner of PRIVET DRIVE. It didn't so much as quiver when a car door slammed on the next street, nor when two owls swooped overhead. In fact, it was nearly midnight before the cat moved at all.

A man appeared on the corner the cat had been watching, appeared so suddenly and slightly you'd have thought he'd just popped out of the ground. The cat's tail twitched and it's eyes narrowed.

Nothing like this man had ever been seen on PRIVET DRIVE. He was tall, thin, and very old, judging by the silver of his hair and bread, which were both long robes, a purple cloak that swept the ground, and high-heeled, buckled boots. His blue eyes were light, bright, and sparkling behind half-moon spectacles and his nose was very long and crooked, as through it had been broken at least twice. The man's name was Albus Dumbledore.]

Leo couldn't keep his mouth shut around, examining the weird man on the projection like he had escaped the nuthouse. "Okay, you can't tell me that's normal?," he asked loudly, flailing his arms around his head. Thankfully, they seemed to agree with him.

Sirius, Remus, growl. While Tony, Steve, Clint, and her wizard friend look at him like they were planning a 1st hand murdered which really disturbed the Demi-Gods and Gods they all turn to Ophelia or Lilith to see her looking same like the rest of her family...with a loth more scary smile on her face and the red eyes did not justified that look not even a little bit which scared Percy and his friend more than they ever face a monster or the two war they had face. 

Apollo seemed fascinated by the colors and their combination, he would ask her but after seeing the smile he was a little wary, where Aphrodite look like the old wizard had personally offended her. It was never a good thing for the Goddess of Love to be incensed about mortal matters.

"How many more things have you hidden from us Ophe...Lilith?." gritted Poseidon, finally finding his voice after all. He felt betrayed but quickly regretted his choice when he saw how her cold eyes almost dead stared back at him with no-emotion at the tone he use. Even the Norse God Thor, Loki and his son glared at him from where they was seated. He didn't want to turn this into an argument, but he had been in love with her for eighteen years and nothing had changed in their situation. He had lived a long live and never had he met someone that could capture his heart in the smee way-he knew she felt much the same, after all, they still met each other in secret now that their son had been claimed and that the secret about his existent was out in the open. He just didn't understand what was stopping her from turning into a Goddess and becoming queen of Atlantis, prompting their son to follow in her tracks.