7

After they left the shop with a happy Selina her owl with Tony carrying Selina's cage and the stuff needed for her. Then they walk toward the wand shop, as they enter Tony and Ophelia look at the shelves of wands in boxes, but no people. Both the Professors were buying their own things so only they were in the wand shop.

Ophelia: Excuse me? Hello?

Then, a noise came from the back, and a man appears on a ladder and looks at Ophelia and Tony, well mostly on Ophelia. The man is Ollivander and he smiles.

Ollivander: I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Ms. Potter. It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were buying their first wands.[Pick a wand] Ah. Here we are. [Ophelia holds it and wave, causing most boxes to come flying out and crashing down she quickly shove Tony and Selina down before they can get hit.] Apparently not. [Ollivander gets another wand from a box.] Perhaps this. [Ophelia wave at a vase, which shatters, making her eye twitch.] No, no, definitely not! No matter. [gets a wand from a box but stop and becomes thoughtful] I wonder...[Ollivander hands the wand to Ophelia. No sooner after she touches it, she suddenly glow under it causing Tony to panic, it blowes her hair up and several of the paperwork in the background. Ollivander looked a bit surprised and deep in thought.] Curious. Very curious.

Tony: Pardon, but what's curious?

Ollivander: [examining the wand he gave Ophelia] I remember every wand I've ever sold, sir. It just so happens that the phoenix, whose tail feather resides in your wand gave another feather, just one other. It is curious that Ms. Potter should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar. [Points to the lightning bolt scar on Ophelia's forehead]

Ophelia: [act confused] And who owned that wand?

Ollivander: We do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard, Ms. Potter. It's not always clear why. But I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you. After all, He-Who-Must-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes, but great. [he hand Ophelia back her now 2nd wand.]

There was no connection between the wand if was the old fool who put tracker in each wand of his student, which she has break without him knowing and make it look like she was in a place he want her to making him more of  fool to underestimate, which was his first mistake.

With that they paid for the wand and then the Professor take them back to the tower.

Poseidon was tired of the distance between them-he wasn't selfish and understood her need to spend time with her family, but being in the same room as her and not being able to hold her was tearing him apart. With a single snap of his fingers, the couch become larger enough for him to sit beside her and (maybe?) his in-laws. One look at Percy was enough to make him understand what he wanted and his son sighed; tired of his father's attempts to make them a permanent fixture in his life, even though he had to admit it had always been a dream of his.

{STARK TOWER}

Ophelia put her things back in her room with Selina, Ace, Lucifer, Nyx and Max, she told them to not to fight and grab two journal of her mother and came back to where the Professor were talking to Tony.

Ophelia: Professor, I think this belong to you both. [She hand them the journal] I found my mother's journal in my vault and it has both of your name written inside it so it she must want you to have it.

Snape: Thank you, Ms. Potter.

Ophelia: Please when we are along call me with my name sir.

McGonagall: Very well, Lilith here is your ticket and we told your brother how to get their we hope to see you in Hogwarts on September 1st.

With that both the professor left, when Tony turn to her as they both start to laugh well Ophelia only chuckled.