Ch 1

Hey , can I kiss u ? He questioned . He paused as his lips were pressed together against hers . Her moan were soft and lovely as she begins to moans out his name . Stop Arnold . She wasn't ready to expose herself . Arnold pinch's her breasts roughly.
Sigh her moans were loud and exquisite. He motion his finger in clockwork motions . Helga pataki huh ?
She wasn't in pain or anything . But her body was getting a bit turn on.

Onch , it's kinda rough in here Arnold ! She arched her body . She was in motion her finger was pressed down on her breasts .
He strokes herself up and down as she increases herself milk was running down . Hmm , she's pretty tasty.
Arnold grips her boobs up and down as she was breathing.  Please stay behind me ! He knew what that meant.
He paused as he increased her fingers against his .

Gosh , you're the most beautiful thing in the world . The nine year old pigtail girl I had every since .
Gosh Arnold thank u . She was saying just a few words. Hmm , she teased . He bits her lower half as her removes her light pink dress . Almost like foreplay .

Her body was glowing red . Bright red as she was getting eaten . Helga pataki please moan for me , she did as she was told .
She was revealing her breast , torso and hips . She motion herself as she twitch her hips against his. Hmm Helga looks like you're in good hands .