hangout . sxs

ZARIAH | stud | 18

ALIYAH | stud |19

ZARIAH pov
.
.
.

7:45am

I looked up and seen my school and a bunch of weirdo hoes. I mentally sighed not wanting to be here but i have to.

Remii turned to me with a smile on her face, "Ima go find Liyah is that okay wit u?" she said before looking around to spot LIYAH.

"girl go find yo lil boo ima be igh," i told her truthfully and she looked at me like i was slow or sum.

ian no where near that tho.

"what Remii?" i asked returning the same facial expression. She sighed before speaking up.

"Girl yk she like u right..? like u cant take hints?" she asked with a serious face so i knew she wasnt joking.

"Why u air her business out like that?" i asked seeing her keep the same face as she just stared at me.

i meann she really aint have to let me know that, now dont get me wrong Liyah is fine i just wouldnt see my self with her.

"ZARIAH please dont play wit me," she said crossing her arms before turning her head seeing Liyah and some unknown girl walking up to us.

"Hey remii, hey riahhh," liyah said dragging my name out.

I rolled my eyes and saw her come towards me.

Omg she never leave me alone.. i lowkey like it tho

"Hey liyah, who this?" Remii said eyeing Liyah friend up and down.

The girl laughed and shook her head, "Im Kehlani, call me Lani tho," she said smiling.

Remii whore ass looked at me and smiled.

she need help fr.

Kehlani had a pretty smile, her pearly whites shined when she smiled. I like that.

I looked at her taking her looks in as she was talking to Remii about the school cheesing every now and then looking at me a couple of times.