Part1

***

***

finally, the day has come. day Ella dreamt about her whole life. she was going in Oxford .when she walked into the gates of Oxford she was relieved. she couldn't believe it, it was real, she was starting new life from completely new chapter.  the moment she stepped  Into the gates of Oxford every single eye was on her. why you may ask, well she looked different, with her pink hair and sparkly makeup. Ella didn't mind the attention she was getting, she was used to now. she ignored peoples stairs and went straight to the front office.

'' hello my name is Emma rose, I would like to get my dorm key'' she said to the front lady whose name was on her name tag 'Lia'.

''oh yes of course darling, soo Ella rose wasn't it'' the lady said. '' yes yes''. 

''ok so looks like your room is at the first floor to your left, and your dorm number is 125, here is the key and have a great semester'' 

''thank you, you as well''

after few minutes she finally found her dorm, she opened the door, well it was nothing special just a regular dorm but it was enough for her.

she unpacked some of her stuff and laid down on her bed. after few minutes she got up and decided to go for a little walk. she put pack of black Marlboro in her pocket and went outside.

she walked through the long hills and finally came across the garden, she sat down on a bench, took some cigarette out of her pocket and light it up, feeling familiar burning in her lungs.

she as always was listening to some music. music was only thing that helped her escape the reality.  Ella has some mental health problems which is caused because of her traumatic past.but that story for another time.

it was already getting dark, two or three people was in garden besides her. then she spotted this tall boy, he was talking to his friends. they were laughing about something that the boy said, she was not gonna lie he was very handsome.he wore blue shirt with some jeans, he had eyebrow piercing it suited him really well. Then someone called him and that grabbed his attention Felix was his name. she quickly took her eyes off him and went inside. 

when she got to her dorm and opened the door first thing she saw was this blond girl, she had green eyes, small nose, and full lips. she was very pretty.

''hey am Cecilia, looks like I'm your new roommate'' said the girl.

'' Ella, nice to meet you, I love your bracelet'' 

''thank you, it was a present from my boyfriend, OMG I love you hair its so pink and soo pretty, soo where are you from I want to get to know you, you look like a fun person''

''thanks about hair, I'm from Norway, what about you where are you from''

''Norway? oh my friend lives there, Anna berg I don't remember city tho'' Cecilia said in a thoughtful way.

''well I don't know anyone named Anna berg so you good if u won't remember the city'' sad Ella as she chuckled. Cecilia smiled a little bit and said '' oh I'm from Canada, well my mom is from Canada and my dad is from Russia but for now we live in Canada''

''thats cool'' said Ella . ''yea, tell me more about you''

'' well as I said I'm from Norway , I have two cats cici and Lola they, cici is black cat and Lola is orange and she is very lazy''

''I have dog a fat one bingo is his name'' said Cecilia. 

and with that two girls laughed and talked whole night.

this new chapter already  started amazing, hopefully it will continue to be like that.

________________

this is short sorry, for next chapter I will try to make it longer.<3

sorry if there was any grammar mistakes.