Part 16

First person pov

I already started the bath, so when we walked in I placed the clothes on the sink

I already started the bath, so when we walked in I placed the clothes on the sink. "Ok honey come here." She walks infront of me and stands there looking up at me. "Do you want help or do you want to take a bath by yourself?"

"You help?" I nod and get down on my knees, I tap her arms and she lifts them up. I look at her again to see if she's still comfortable. She smiles and nods, I lift up her shirt and then reach for her pants.

I reach behind her and unclip her bra, I look away to make sure she not uncomfortable. I then pull her panties off. I stand, I grab her hand and help her into the bath. She sits down and I grab the cup from behind her.

"Tilt your head love." She does as she's told and leans back. "Good Girl." I put shampoo in and massage it into her scalp. After a while I'm done with her hair and I make her get on her knees so I can wash her body.

I grab Lukes body wash and start to wash her body. I turn her so I can wash her back and I see little scars scattered a crossed her back. My eyebrows furrow, I'm not going to say anything because I don't want to upset her.

But I definitely want to bring it up later. After She's all clean I reach over and grab a towel. She stands and I wrap the towel around her. I put a pair of Jacks boxers on her and Lukes black short sleeved shirt on her.

The shirt engulfs her little body, and I chuckle, "All done love lets go cuddle yes?" She runs past me and out the bathroom door, I walk out behind her and see Luke on the bed with a remote in his left hand.

He sees her running over and moves the remote so she doesn't hit it, she jumps on the bed and onto Luke. He smiles and wraps his arms around her, she giggles and rubs her face into his chest. "Hey pretty girl, what do you want to watch?"

As he says this I walk onto his closet to change into some comfortable cloths. When I come back she's still laying on him but now Jack is on the bed braiding her wet hair. I roll my eyes, He's literally obsessed.

I climb on the bed next to Luke, and I reach for Kats hand she gives it to me and I start tracing the lines on her hand. I look over at her and see that she's calmed down and straddling Luke with her face in his neck.

I see the moment she bites down on him, when he shuts his eyes tight and grabs onto her shirt. "Kitten." He groans trying not to do anything stupid. Jack reaches over and moves her hair out of the way.

He looks at Luke and point at an area on her neck. I didn't know what they were doing until I saw Luke clamp down on her neck. We all hear a little gasp then a moan, I smile tilting my head to see her face.

Her face is bright red and she's trying to wiggle away from him. "What honey? Isn't that what you wanted?" She looks at me with furrowed eyebrows, she shakes her head and bites harder. Jack leaves the room to go get something, leaving Luke and me alone with her.