Chapter 22: Can I be in love? Is it possible?

A/N: Jungkook and taehyung lives in apartment because according to them hostel life is cheap. They leaves near by university. While both of there parents house is close by.

I need to finish this flashback. I'm dragging it. I'll just skip.

——————————————-

Jungkook check on jimin again her body temperature reduced but she looked weak. He wanted to go out to buy groceries. Before leaving he told taehyung to call Jennie here to look after jimin until he is gone. Taehyung obviously loved the idea and immediately called her to his place sending his address. Jungkook took his car and went to costco to buy groceries he don't know what to get hence he brought almost everything. He later went to his family house to bring his mom for help.

He was waiting for his mom to come out. So that they can leave for his apartment. Jungkook sat looking at his phone which had jimin photo he captured it while ago looking at her sleeping adorably in his bed. He started to think again about his feelings. Perhaps can it be true? whatever taehyung said feels right. He is behaving weirdly from past few days obviously taehyung might have noticed it. 'Am I really feeling something for her? I never loved anyone? I don't want to love anybody god that's gross how I be with someone like this?'

"Jungkook" his mother asked for the nth time calling him. She noticed Jungkook is lost. He did not even notice her entering the car. "What happened kookie you seemed lost and who is that friend who is not well?  You seemed really worried" she shoots her question without letting him answer. Did she say worried? Am I really that worried for her why everybody is noticing that. "Kookie you are lost again. What happened? Anything happened to taehyung?" She asked looking at Jungkook's worried face because he never gets like this unless it is taehyung.

"No mom he is fine. I tell you once we reach there. I brought all the groceries can you cook for me?" He asked with puppy eyes how can she say no to that. He lifted his left hand to point at the back seat showing her the groceries. She was left stunned. There was 4 piles of big bag full of groceries, vegetables, fruits,snacks etc.
"Kookie why do you need this much. For how many people I should cook" she asked looking at Jungkook's side profile. Jungkook first looks at his mom and then at the road while driving "mom I don't know what to get? I don't know what exactly is healthy food?" She chuckled listening to his complain. He was pouting while complaining to his mom like a small kid.

"You have to cook for one I guess" Jungkook said slowly. "And who is that?" She asked looking at him. Jungkook scratch his head and did not reply anything.

Meanwhile

"Tae what happened to jimin why is she here?" Jennie asked getting worry. She is worried mainly because jimin parents told her to take care of jimin. They are such a good people. They treated Jennie like their daughter. She promised them that she will always be there and look after jimin when she needs. She felt very guilt now. Taehyung invited her inside "nothing happened relax it's just a fever. Jungkook is taking care of her. He took her to the hospital" he said boringly mention about Jungkook. "Why did he bring her here and why is he taking care of her?" She asked in panic "did you do something to her. I sware tae I'll rip your skin if it's something like that" she threatened showing big eyes to taehyung who is finding it very cute. "Calm down my tiger she is just sleeping there. Have some water I can see smoke from your ears" he made fun of her anger just to irritate her even more.

Taehyung made coffee for both of them. They are currently sitting in living room. Jennie is noticing how clean and tidy their house is, she looked very impressed. She loved the smell of this house. It's giving this vanilla smell. Actually the thing is taehyung dump all the alcohol bottle pizza boxes and their unwashed cloths inside his room because he did not had time. He quickly did some cleaning with the vacuum cleaner but still it was smelling like alcohol and smoke. He brought his expensive perfume and used it as room freshener.