Officially all lovers

Valentines lovers!

Sunoos POV:
It was officially 3 months that me and Sunghoon have been dating, I decided I getting something for Sunghoon, he was doing some work while I was just making dinner, I gotten us matching pjs and I made Sunghoons favorite dish, he came out of his room and sat down he then said, "You looks so cute in that apron." I Blushed softly and placed his plate of food on the table, I then said, "Sunghoonie, I got you something.. its not that big though, its for Valentines.." He nodded softly and smiled..

Sunghoons POV:
I was working in my room while my Sunoo was making dinner, I was finished with my work so I decided to check if the food was done, I sat down on the table and I said, "You look so cute in that apron." He Blushed softly then placed the plate of food on the table, he then said softly, "Sunghoonie, I got you something.. Its not that big though, its for Valentines.." I nodded softly and smiled, but before he can show me anything I said, "I also got you something." He smiled and then went to go get the stuff he had gotten I decided also to get my stuff to, I had gotten a bouquet of 22 roses and a huge teddy bear, he then came back and gasped, "You got me this?! Oh my gosh Hyung!" He then ran to me and hugged me, he then said softly, "I'm sorry I didn't really get you anything huge but I got you matching pjs and a bouquet of 10 rose's.." I then smiled and continued, "Sunoo your the best present I had gotten baby.."

Sunoos POV:
As I had said I had gotten something for him he then said, "I also got you something." I smiled softly and then I went to go get the stuff I had gotten for him, as I went he also went to get the things he had gotten me. I then walked back and gasped, Sunghoon had gotten me a bouquet of 22 roses and a huge bear, I then ran to him and tanked him, I then softly said, "I'm sorry I didn't really get you anything huge but I got you matching pjs and a bouquet of 10 rose's.." he then smiled and said, "Sunoo your the best present I had gotten baby.." We softly then sat down and ate dinner, and then went to our room the cuddle...

THE END!!

HI!! I hope you guys really enjoyed the story, I had also made a tiktok account that you guys can follow, ill be give updates on it, also sorry that this chapter is short, but I didn't really have an idea..

-Authors note my tiktok: mimilovesms