How we met (Jaywon)

Jay POV:
Me and Jungwon were never really into talking, but we still had a few conversations, As I grew closer to Jungwon I saw that I really liked him. I didn't think this day would come, As everyone got to my house we all then got in the van, Jungwon was my passenger princess, I would flirt with him as a joke time to time, but this day I don't think I was faking the flirting...

Jungwon POV:
As everyone got to Jay's house everyone got to the van, we all got in our settled seats and got comfortable, I sat next to Jay, he was very kind and flirty. The one thing I saw about him was that we would ONLY flirt with ME. I kinda had a little crush on him. As we got to the place Jay had told us about we decided to up-pack then have pizza. Jay then had an Idea to play truth or dare, we then went to the living room and got comfortable...

Jay:
The dares got slowly darker and darker that's when it came to Jungwon, I then said it, "Wonnie! Truth or dare??" "Dare obviously im not that boring." He then said sarcastically, "Kiss me~" I then said, he was Blushing a lot, he looked so cute, I thought he would turn down the dar but instead..

Jungwon:
As we got settled in the dares started to happene then it was my turn, Jay had did it too me, but that's when our moment came in, he then said, "Kiss me~" I was Blushing a lot but thats when sunoo then said as he was was laughing cutely, "Wonnie just kiss him! Your guys are gonna get married in the future anyway!" That made me blush even more, and made Jay smirk even more, I then..

Jay:
As Sunoo had said that, that had made Wonnie blush even more, but instead or turning it down he came close and kissed me passionately, it lasted 20 seconds, we then continued the game like nothing happened..

3rd person POV:
The game then ended and everyone went to their rooms, Jungwon and Jay walked together. Jay then said, "Sorry if I made you uncom-" Thats when he stopped with lip being connected to his lip, it lasted for a minute, "I-I like you Jay can we... well.." Jungwon then said, as Jungwon said that Jay then grabbed him and kissed him, "Yes Wonnie, I love you too~" they then fell asleep like a hawk and a cat..

Hey you guys, I hope that you guys like this chapter, sorry of its short but I'm like very tired, especially since I'm very busy here and their, but other then that have a good morning/afternoon/night!

-Authors note bye bye cuties!! 💓💗