CHAPTER 13

MINHEE P.O.V

To be honest, I never thought that Sohee as my sister. It sounds wrong but actually I have a crush towards my sister. Yes, on Sohee. But i still treat her as my sister.

I tried to tell my parents about my feelings on Sohee. I love her, but not as a sister. But I stop myself to tell my parents because I know they will shocked about my confession. 

Also, I don't want to have an awkward relationship with Sohee if I confessed to her. It is because I know that she already considered me as her one and only brother.

I decided to stop my weird feeling towards Sohee because I rather lose her as a lover than lose her as a sister.

When Sohee hugged me and seeing her crying, I feel stupid. How selfish I am, breaking her fragile heart saying the words that showing that she is an outsider even though I never thought about that. 

I just hopping that Sohee will never knows about my feeling towards her. Help, god me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO ONE P.O.V

The day Taeyoung was waiting for has arrived. Not gonna lie, he is freaking scared to meet Seongmin, after knowing his wrongdoing towards Seongmin and Sohee.

But Taeyoung decided that he don't want to be a coward. He wants to fix his friendship with them and ask for forgiveness from both of them. He also decided to tell the truth about his action towards his beloved best friend.

When he arrived at the decided cafe, he can see Seongmin is waiting for him while scrolling his phone. Slowly, he approach Seongmin.

"Seongmin-ah, annyeong," Taeyoung greet Seongmin in a whisper, still scared to meet Seongmin.

Hearing the greet, Seongmin shift his gaze from his phone to Taeyoung. Switch off his phone, Seongmin reply Taeyoung, "Eo Youngtae. You arrived,"

Taeyoung doesn't know, but when Seongmin calls him Youngtae, he feels like something that he couldn't describe. Is he happy? Or is he sad? He don't know.

Taeyoung starts, "Okay straight to the point, I want to ask forgiveness, from both of you. I know I'm being coward, pushing you guys after we met after a few years. You guys must be excited right after founding me, here in Seoul? But all I did is ignore you guys. You guys must be hating me so much right? I'm so sorry. I-"

"Youngtae-ah," Seongmin stops Taeyoung after seeing his tears from continuously stated his regret. "Okay, to be honest, Sohee and me really hate you, after what you did to us. But Afterall, you still our friend- our bestfriend. I know you must have your reason why you acted like that towards us, right?"

Taeyoung nodded, still looking down, feel ashamed with his action. Seongmin could see Taeyoung tears fall. He want to laugh but he knows this is not the suitable moment for him to laugh.

"I forgive you, Youngtae-ah," from that words from Seongmin, Taeyoung lifts his head looking directly to Seongmin. He knows that his must be ugly because of crying. But he doesn't care. Knowing Seongmin who didn't easily forgive people, he feel like a miracle that Seongmin forgive him just like that.

Seongmin chuckled, found funny looking at Taeyoung, but he continued, "BUT! Only me. You still need to ask frogiveness to Sohee too,"

Taeyoung quickly got up from his seat and hug Seongmin. Tightly.

"Ah.. ah.. Youngtae-ah," Seongmin moaning in pain while tapping Taeyoung to release the hug. Hearing something wrong with Seongmin's moan, Taeyoung quickly release the hug. A worry expression shows on his face. "Are you okay?"