Chapter 11

Flashback..

Two-three months into Olivia and Spencer dating/ being official.

Olivia's P.O.V

"Yes dad I told you I would be over for dinner next week like I told you two days ago.." I say rolling my eyes at my dad's persistence as I make coffee to start my day.

"You've just been so busy lately you barely even answer my text memes anymore.." I laugh at my dad's statement as I feel kisses on the back of my neck making me look up at my boyfriend.

"They're just called memes dad not text memes and don't you have a school football team to run?" I say as I feel even more kisses on the back of my neck.

"Yeah but I'll always have time for my baby girl.." I feel kisses trail down my neck next.

"...ok dad I really gotta go.." I clear my throat as I try to keep my composure.

"Ok love you..see you at dinner!"

"Love yeah too..bye!" I say hanging up and I instantly feel lips on mine and I lean into it as my back hits the kitchen counter. I gasp when I'm lifted on top of my counter top.

"You can't be leaving me unattended after the night we had.." Spencer says smirking and I start to remember how amazing last night was with it being our first time having sex as a newly couple.

Last night...

"Fuck! If you keep riding me like that I won't last!" Spencer shouts as I circle my hips and feel him inside me not paying attention to anything he's saying but the feel good sensation down below. We didn't even take off our clothes fully as my silk dark leopard dress strap hangs off my shoulder and Spencer's shirt is still on unbutton.

His thumb is already in my mouth as I hold on to his wrist as I lift my ass up in down on him making him go crazy.

"You feel so good baby.." I moan out as i finally open my eyes to him as his eyes roll back and he bites his lip letting me take control. I throw my head back as I feel the heat in my stomach grow intensely, but I feel Spencer grab my neck sitting up in start to remove my complicated dress and when it doesn't come off fast enough he rips it off my body making me gasp. "That's one of my favourite dresses!" I shout laughing as he kisses my neck.

"I'll buy you three new ones!" He says going back to his task as I push him back on the bed and I raise his arms above him as I get up on my feet hopping up in down on dick hard and at that point I know he isn't going to last long. My orgasm isn't far as I feel tingles throughout my body making me lean down to Spencer kissing him passionately on the lips letting his hands go as he wraps his arms around me as his thrusts get faster below. My body jerks as my orgasm hits me hard biting my lip instantly. "I'm about to bust baby...fuck!" He shouts hitting his peak right after as we kiss and our sweaty body's cling together as we finally separate as I get off of him slowly laying beside him.

The darkness in the room looms and the only thing to be heard is us catching our breaths beside each other.  I lay bedside Spencer in a comfortable silence and I think we're both lost for words and I can't help that I want more my body craves more. I kiss his stomach and I trail kisses up to his neck until I find his lips as we passionately as I pull the condom off his dick slowly making him moan as I start to stroke him with my hand as his tongue enters my mouth as his hands caress both my cheeks. Round 2.

End of flashback...

;

I stand in the middle of the empty cabin taking it all in as Jr brings the bags from the car. The cabin is cozy with wooden stairs trailing in a circle with a fire place in front of me and it's all wood and brown and white decor.