The beginning

CHARACTERS:

Park Y/n : Y/n is a small girl who lives with her stepmom bcz her mother died while giving birth to and then her father married another hoe . But, shortly after that , when Y/n was about 5 or 6 year old her father also passed away. After that , her  stepmother started to do animal abuse on her . And because of that Y/n developed a rare disease called bitchywhore syndrome , this disease made her look like a cute innocent girl . Now, sweet Y/n is 10 years old and her life journey has began.

Jeon Jungkussy: Jungkussy is the most feared mafia king alpha sigma skibidi toilet vampire werewolf daddy. Jungkussy has very loving parents . But , still he grew up to be a bitchless hoe. His father was besties with Y/n's father , when his family went to Y/n's father's funeral , there he saw cute innocent Y/n crying . seeing her cry his blood boiled and he saw red. Since then , he has been obsessed with her . So , follow along to see what he does next.

Park Y/n & Jeon Jungkussy together: Y/n is 10 y/o while Jungkussy is 199 y/o . Y/n is 3'11 while Jungkussy is 9'2 . Y/n is an uneducated stupid bitch while Jungkussy is 12th pass.

[ Follow along to see their cute love story ]