Travel to LA

Evelyn POV:
After training we went to our hotel the holiday inn. I was in a room with Julie and Kenny and Luis was next door. Us being the amazing teammates we are we decided to let everyone come to our room for a movie night. I got changed into denim shorts and a lilac long sleeve crop top and Julie into the same but in light orange. We both wore black high top converse and our hair down.

 We both wore black high top converse and our hair down

Julie's outfit

Evelyn's outfit

Evelyn's outfit

Then we met the rest of the new ducks in the lobby so we could set off to the store for some snacks. While walking down the street I pulled out my AirPods, gave one to Ken and pressed play on our figure skating album which is full of songs we either have or want to skate to.

After getting the snacks and taking a few group pictures and filming TikTok's, we arrived back at the hotel where we all got changed into our pyjamas and put on my all time favourite films. Greese, Mean girls, heathers, Clueless and legally blonde. Yes if you're wondering we had an 90's themed night with skittles, popcorn, coke, cookies, butterfingers, chocolate milk, capri sun, cheese balls and push pops. By the time it was all over it was three in the morning and at two I fell asleep with my head on Kenny's shoulder.

The next morning we packed our bags and got ready for our trip to LA. All of the new ducks decided to all match by wearing black combat pants, a camouflage green top and white Nike air pros.

This is her top

This is her top

When we arrived at the airport you could tell by the ducks faces that they felt confused and a little left out but who cares not us.

Adam's POV:

The new players came to the airport all in matching clothes and the whole team felt left out and we were pretty bad at covering it up too.
I can't believe I'm saying this but Evelyn is so pretty and when the team went to her practice the over night I was kinda jealous off Kenny. "What ya thinking about??" Averman asked. "It's probably miss skater girl over there." Jesse added. "Shut up Jesse also Lester can I get her snap?" I asked. "Umm sure I guess?" He said while showing me his phone. Then I over heard her and Connie's conversation. "Hey do you know a Tammy Duncan by any chance?" Connie asked. "Oh yeah I do she's one of my friends. She's a pretty good skater." Evelyn replied "Cool." "Ok everyone we've landed." Coach told us.

Author's note
Heyy what do you think??
Anyways here are some of the TikTok's they did

(Evelyn is the one in purple, Kenny the one in blue and Luis the one in green)

(Evelyn is the one in the green jacket and Julie the one in the tracksuit)

(This is Evelyn and Luis)

(Pink shirt is Evelyn, Red is Kenny, Orange is Luis and green is Dwayne.)