Gotta get your head in the game

Evelyn POV:
Today we have our game with Trinidad who had already lost one of their games so if they loose this they go home. Then tomorrow we have figure skating solos.

I was just chilling in my shared dorm room (I share with Connie and Julie) talking to Lesie when my phone rang.

Mom:hi darling
Me:hi mum
Mum:I just wanted to say that I have a surprise for you so go to the entrance after the game.
Me:Umm sure
Les:Hi Mrs Johnson!
Mum:Oh Hi Lester dear how's your mum?
Les:She's good
Mum:Ok Ev I have to go I'll see you later.
Me:Ok bye
Mum:Bye

"What do you think your surprise is?" He asked "I honestly have no idea." I replied.

Me and les made our way to the game meeting up with Kenny and Charlie on the way. Later we were joined by the rest of the team and Julie took a picture of me,Ken,Charlie and Averman with her instax camera. Then I took one on my phone to post on instagram.

@therealEvyJ just posted!

(Pretend the dude in the cap isn't there)Liked by @itsAvermannotLes , @Captinducky , @therealKenyW and 37,901 more

Liked by @itsAvermannotLes , @Captinducky , @therealKenyW and 37,901 more.
Cap:Pre game pic with boy besties. Tagged:@itsAvermannotLes @Captinducky @therealKennyW

Comments are turned off.

It's currently third period and we're winning 8,1 Trinidad are actually quite bad in my opinion an I think we have a high chance at winning. I'm sat on the bench talking to Averman and all that I can feel is someone staring at me. But that thought slipped my mind as Kenny Scored and Me and Les jumped up cheering. We had officially won our first game thanks to him and I can't wait to celebrate or see what my surprise is.

We came back to the locker room and I got changed into:

And walked out to the entrance area only to see my surprise

And walked out to the entrance area only to see my surprise. "Josh! Alex! Tommy! Darrin! Hector! Ryan! Matt! Rolando! Kevin! What are you doing here?!." I asked while hugging them. "Well we're team USA baseball!" Alex told me and i squealed knowing that I was able to spend more time with them.

Later I walked to Kenny,Luis,Goldberg and Dwayne's room and saw the three newbies inside taking. "Hey guys you wanna go out for dinner?" I asked. "Yeah sure just give us five minutes and We'll meet you there." Luis said. I simply just nodded and went to tell Adam,Averman,Julie,Charlie and the sandlot gang.

About five minutes later everyone was at the lobby so I decided to introduce everyone. "Guys meet the sandlot gang my baseball team. That's Alex McKay we call him wings, then Tommy 'Santa' Santorelli, Darren-Patrick Talls we call him DP, Hector Davis Washington we call him Q, Rayan Juniors,Matt 'Wok' Wokomoto, Rolando 'Roll' Alveraz, Kevin Porkchopp we call him Two Ton and finally Joshua McLennan We call him Timber." They all waved or nodded when they heard their names.

"Sandlot gang that's Dwayne Robberston, Luis Mendosa, Julie Dafiney, Charlie Connaway we call him Captain Ducky, Adam banks but we call him Banksy or Cake-Eater,Then the person you always hear me speak about my childhood bestie Lester Averman and you already know Kenny." I finished and the boys pulled Ken into a man hug.

We walked into this beautiful restaurant by the beach:

Our table was long and I sat In between Kenny and Josh with Averman next to Josh and Charlie Next to Ken

Our table was long and I sat In between Kenny and Josh with Averman next to Josh and Charlie Next to Ken. Adam was across from me.

"So we where thinking that we could play a game of ball tomorrow." Timber said and I nodded in agreement. "Yeah I like that. Ken do you wanna join?" I asked. "Yeah sure I packed my glove just in case we wanted to throw the ball between us." He said. I was about to open my mouth to say something but I was interrupted. "Hey can we come watch." Adam asked. "Yeah I haven't seen you play in years!" Averman said and pulled out his phone. "Look my mum sent me a picture of us playing it together!"

"Wait Averman you play catcher?!" DP and Julie asked at the same time

"Wait Averman you play catcher?!" DP and Julie asked at the same time. "Yeah and I still can." He said. "You wanna play with us?" Wings asked. "Sure why not?" He said and we are our food and walked back to our rooms for bed.

It was midnight and I heard knocking on my door. "Kenny?" I asked "Hi Ev can we come in?" He asked in a rush. "Umm sure?" I said and him, Luis and Goldberg ran into mine and Julie's room.

"We pranked Dwayne and he chased us so we ran to the first room we could think of. Yours." Luis explained "seriously guys?" Julie said "Yeah why did you prank him without us?" I asked "Yeah we're very disappointed that you didn't ask us to join!" Julie finished and started setting up the sofa bed.

Long story short everyone was a sleep and GOLDBERG snores and it's EXTREMELY annoying! I finally fell asleep at 1am luckily we have a free day tomorrow!