Possessive Hunger

10th October, 2023

                     10th October, 2023

It's been nine days since the horrendous night, nine days since Johnathan slipped from their clutches. The memories of that fateful night still haunt them, the sounds of gunfire and sinister laughter echoing in their minds. They had fought fiercely, but in the end, Johnathan had since been one step ahead, leaving them slightly discouraged but relieved to be alive.

The wounds they had sustained during the battle are mostly healed now, thanks to Andrea. She has worked tirelessly to tend to their injuries, the gentle touch of her hands bringing comfort and relief. Their spirits, though bruised and battered, are still a force of nature. They may have lost the battle, but they are determined not to lose the war.

one of the girls - the weeknd, jennie, lily-rose depp

Sailor's birthday is here, and her friends know that she needs a break from the stresses of life. They all know that life hasn't been easy for her lately and want to make sure she has a night to remember. So they made a promise to Sailor - a wild night out filled with drinks, dancing, and even a meeting with an informant who has some valuable information they need.

She enters the club with her friends, her dewy face glows under the soft lights, giving her an ethereal quality that seems to draw all eyes to her. The glitter from her lip gloss catches the light just so, making her lips look like two shimmering stars in the night sky. But it is her eyes that truly captivate everyone in the room. Smokey black eyeliner rims her eyes, creating a sultry, mysterious look that is both alluring and fierce.

The dark lines accentuate the deep pools of her eyes, making them seem even more mesmerizing than usual. It is the glitter eyeshadow that sets her apart from the rest. The shimmering particles catch the light and make her eyes sparkle like precious gems, drawing everyone in like moths to a flame.

The smooth fabric of her black, dress accentuates her figure, the way it cinches at her waist and flares out at the hips. The plunging neckline reveals just the right amount of cleavage. Her black high-knee platform boots add an extra edge to her ensemble, giving her a sense of power and authority.

Zane slings his arm over Sailor's shoulders. "Welcome to Esmeralda's. The hottest underground club in London," he says with a mischievous grin.

The underground club for criminals is a place shrouded in secrecy and darkness. Located in a hidden corner of the city, this exclusive hotspot is known only to those involved in the criminal underworld. The entrance is discreet, with a bouncer stationed outside to keep unwanted guests at bay.

The pulsating beat of the music reverberates through the walls, creating a sense of anticipation and excitement. The interior of the club is dimly lit, with strobe lights flashing. The air is thick with smoke and the smell of alcohol, adding to the illicit atmosphere of the place. The main attraction of the club is the girls dancing on podiums scattered throughout the room.