Watching jaden practice

(Y/N POV)

I woke up and got ready today I was going to watch Jaden practice with his team. I go to the bathroom and do my skin care. I go in my room and make my bed then I get dressed.

 I go in my room and make my bed then I get dressed

I got dressed and grab my phone and Stanley. I went downstairs and filled my cup up with water and ice. When I finished that I heard a car horn. I open the door and locked in behind me and got in the car. Mrs Jessica was driving. I want a sat next to daelo. " hi bubba". "Hi y/n" said daelo. Jaden wraps his arms around your head and somewhat has you in a head lock. You lean back and kiss him. I go and pull my kindle out of my purse. I start reading. " can I play on your phone? Asked daelo". " yeah sure". I hand him my phone and he watches YouTube.

We get to the baseball field. We all got out the car and daelo was holding my hand as we walked to the bleachers. I sat next to Jayla and daelo sat on my lap and Javon was on the other side of me. I talked to Jayla as Jaden practiced. Javon took daelo to the park that was around the right across the street from the baseball field. You and Jayla talked.

( 1 hours passed)

Jaden came off the field and was cover in dirt and was sweating. He looked so hot. " you ready to go Jaden" Mrs Jessica asked. " yeah" he says. We walk to the car and you and Jaden were holding hands. Jaden sat next to you in the car. He put his head on your shoulder and ended up falling asleep.

" Jaden we are home". You try to shake him awake." Mhm". You got out the car and he followed behind you. He walks upstairs to shower and you go into Jayla rooms. You and Jayla we looking at some proms dress ideas since prom was in a month. Jaden's walks in. " hey Jayla can I have my gf back please". " yeah that's not happen we are doing something important". " what are you looking at your ex boyfriend ig".
We giggle. " I'll be back Jayla". You get up and walk to out with Jaden. You guys got to his room.

You get in the room and shut the door. Before you could say something he lips smashed against mine. He start making his way down my neck. He start making hickeys you could feel him. " mmm Jaden you know how my dad feels about those"." Yeah I know but you can just tell him that you want to stay over here for the night". " they are not going to go away over night they are also really hard to cover up". " it ok". You continues to do it.

You take his chin and move it back up to your lips and now it's your turn you give him hickeys twice and harder and more than what he gave you. He didn't stop you. A couple of minutes go by and you push out for air. You guys look at each other. You guys giggle. You walk to the bathroom.

" Jaden these are so noticeable". " sorry had to tell people who you belonged too but look at mine the boys are going to make fun of me why so many". You look in the mirror and giggle at him. " sorry not sorry" you say with a smile on your face". You guys go back into Jaden's room. " I'm going to go hang out with Jayla". " ok I'll be playing the game with Javon and Ethan". You walk out and go to Jayla rooms.

We get to Jayla rooms. " what took you so long"? Jayla asked. Then she saw what Jaden did. "'Omg what is your dad going to say"? " I don't know but I don't really care I about to graduate in like 2 months and he is so overprotective". " oh that how you feel pop off queen". They go back to looking at prom dresses. Javon walks in with daelo.

"Hi guys". Hey you and Jayla both say. "'Me and daelo are going to get something to eat you want to come". Yeah you and Jayla say. You go to get your shoes from Jaden's room. " Jaden you coming to get food"? " yeah I'm coming". We all get downstairs and Jayla driving. We get in Mrs Jessica car since dealo still had to sit in his car seat. " I want to seat by y/n" dealo says. " no she mine gf I want to sit by her" Jaden says. " you see what I left on her" Jaden says. " what are those". You Jayla and Javon all yell no. " yeah no we aren't going to talk about those". You said.

( you get to the restaurant)

You get dealo out the car and he hold your hand as you walk inside Jaden has your other hands and hold the door open for you. You and dealo get chicken tenders and Jaden got some type of steak. We guys wait for the food to be ready and then you guys pick on the order and go back to the car. We get in the car and we start driving to the park it was still a little day light outside.

We got to the park Jayla carried the food to the table Javon got daelo out the car and you and Jaden walked to the table right behind Jayla. You heard little footsteps behind you and daelo took your hand from Jaden and blow raspberries at Jaden. You giggle. " hey talk just going let this little boy take my girl" Jaden says. " yeah of course we are" said Jayla. Dealo hold your hand in till you get to the table and then let's go. Jaden sits on one side of you and dealo sits on the other.

You guys finish eating and get back in the car to go back to the Walton's house. Dealo and Jaden end of falling asleep. You had to sit in the middle of them. Jaden had his hand on your thigh and his head on your shoulder. You get to the house and you shake Jaden awake. He gets up and you guys go in the house. You walk up to Jaden room and go to the bathroom. You walk out and go straight to his closet.

You pull out a hoddie and put it on. He smelled just like him. Then you go ask Jayla for a pair of shorts. You put the shorts on and walk back into Jaden's room he is sitting in his bed. " I'm ready for cuddle mamas". " of course you are". You walk over to him and get in bed he puts he head into your neck and you guys fall asleep.