Spending time yourself

(Y/N POV)

You had your own room at the Walton's house since what happen. You wanted to spend some time to yourself not because of Jaden and Javon and Jayla you just didn't want to talk to no one.

You want to your room and start putting some clothes up you had that were clean and making your bed things like that when you were done cleaning you room and the bathroom you sat down and read your book. You sat in your silent chair in the corner. You heard your door open but didn't look up to see who it was.

" y/n are you ok you haven't talked to anyone all day" Javon asked. " yeah I'm good I just needed some time to myself that all" you say still looking at your book. " ok I was just asking". " yeah I'm ok I'll be downstairs in a little I guess". " ok no rush".

Javon walks out and you go back to reading your book.  It's now dark outside and you get up to go shower. You get in the shower and get out and do your skin care and then put on a pair of sweatpants and one of Jaden sweatpants. You walk downstairs to go see everyone.

" hi y/n we haven't see you all day". " yeah I just need some time to decompress that's all". Jaden comes and hugs you. " hi Jaden". " hi baby how do you feel". " I feel ok". " that's good". Jaden pull out of the hug and kisses you and walk back to the table. You sit down at the table and eat dinner. You guys eat dinner and talk.

You guys finish dinner and you guys clean up and you go out back and sit on the porch swing.  Jaden joins you on the swing. " hi baby you have been distant today everything ok". " yeah I'm ok just needed some time to myself that all plus I had to clean my room". " oh ok I was just checking in". " yeah". We watch the birds and sun set and then go back inside.

You walk upstairs to your room and sit down on your bed and watch some tv you get in your phone and go on Snapchat and there are some memories. Jaden walks in as your looking at them. " what are you looking at". " some old memories look". You show Jaden some of the pictures." Omg you know what today is". " what"? " it's our 1 year anniversary". " know your joking already". " no im serious". You both giggle and you go straight to instagram and post your guys 1 year pictures.

Prettygirl(y/n)

Prettygirl(y/n)

Caption- happy 1 year anniversary bubba I love you @onwardjdub

Comments

@jaylawaltonoffical- omg that's today I forgot yall are so cute in the picture ❤️

@ wanna- yall where can I find a girl like y/n I want to celebrate my 1 years anniversary
^
@prettygirl(y/n)- wanna you will find the right girl

@onawardjdub- I love you too mamas I'm so happy for us.

End of comments

Onwardjdub

Caption- happy 1 year anniversary mamas I love you

Comments

@prettygirl(y/n)- I love you to bubbas ❤️❤️

@jaylawaltonoffical- y'all my wife is cheating on me with my brother what the 💀
^
@ prettygirl(y/n) - it's ok Jayla we have been dating for 2 years now.

@ wanna- yall need to get a room.

End of comments

You and Jaden cuddle in her room for the night and watch movies before both of you fall asleep.