Wedding bells

Pete's pov;
I placed him carefully on the bed. He might be exhausted from crying. His eyes were so red and swollen. Why do I feel so uneasy when I see him crying? I have made hundreds of men cry. I've made them beg me in the most pathetic way. But when he's crying, I don't know I feel a sudden stinging pain. Oh I want you so badly.No matter what, Vegas I won't let you escape again. I'll keep you for my self as long as I need you.
(Monologues are written in italics.)
I unbuttoned upper most buttons of his shirt and wiped his face and neck with a wet towel. He slowly opened his eyes with a little groan. Those black orbs were lingering at me. Is he still unconscious?
"Wegath, Wegath Are you okay now?" He shaked his head saying 'yes'. I made him sit on the bed and gave him a glass of water. He emptied the glass like there is no tomorrow.
"Did you have the dinner?"
He shaked his head again like a mad man.
"Can't you speak? Cat got your tongue,"
"No" He answered with a frown face. He's cute when he's angry.
"Then how about the lunch?"
"No. I didn't have an appetite."
"Why? Are you pregnant?"
"Noo. How can I be pregnant? I'm still a ..."
"Then let's have dinner. I still didn't eat anything since morning." I asked him as I wanted him to be pleasant tomorrow.
"No Khun Pete. You can eat. I can't eat anything right now."
"I don't care whether you want to eat or not. But I don't want you to faint again tomorrow and embarrass me in the wedding. Now eat something and sleep well."
"Sorry I don't want to eat. I don't embarrass you or anyone tomorrow."
"You already fainted just because you skipped to meals. Or did you put on act ?" I made my usual smirk to annoy him.
"No. Why would I?"
"I don't know but all Theerapanyakuls are thieves. They can do the lowest to get what they want."
"Don't blame them. I I didn't act. Why would I act after all these. All I want is their safety. That's all..."
"Oi Oi. Stop your drama and come to eat unless I force feed you. Look at your self. Already look like a corpse."
Next day morning
"Vegie I'm sorry son. I dragged you to this hell. I couldn't be a good father at all. I never thought your wedding day would be like this. I I always wanted you to be happy. But...
Kan's words were cut off by Vegas. Kan was in the edge of crying. His eyes were already wet with tears.
"No Pa. I'm already happy. Khun Pete promised me he will keep our family safe until the contract ends. Let's work hard and pay him quickly." Vegas made a reassuring smile.
"Mr.Kan Theerapanyakul stay handsome man. It's your son's wedding day."
"Oh ho. I'm already handsome little one. I'm afraid they will think I'm the groom. Ha ha." Kan made a chuckle. ( To be honest he was really handsome in KinnPorche series too😏. All minor family members are handsome as hell❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥)
Those silly jokes were able to distract father and son from their tragic reality for some time. Kan and Vegas were able to spend some father and son time just before the wedding. Even though guilty and regret was eating him, a little hope was growing in his heart with the last meeting he had withPete. A slight chance of keeping his son safe and comfortable like he used to. Meanwhile Vegas was determined to marry Pete and keep his family safe. He wasn't regretting it at all. All he wanted is to keep his Pa and Time alive.

Meanwhile
Pete was in his dressing room with Tankhun. His face was delighted. He was smiling alone showing his dimples numerous times. Pete was so satisfied with his new Victory. Finally Vegas is his. In his words. His angel. His Wegath.
"Pete. Come here my baby."
Pete went to Tankhun and sat next to him. Tankhun patted his lap motioning him to keep his head.
"You're smiling a lot today." Tankhun said gently caressing his hair.
" I always have a good smile."
"Not your business smile idiot." Tankhun smacked his head with a frown face.
"Ow . It hurt."
"That's why I smacked you. Okay okay. Where is Vegas ? I hope Jenny is doing her job well. You know Pete my son in law is the most handsome. Why didn't he become a model?"
"He was inspired by his mother. She was a kind hearted doctor. But she was died by a car accident when Vegas was ten."
"Oh poor boy. From now on I'm his momma. Pete he was the first person who talked about you honestly. He's not with you for money or power like those gold diggers you played with."
Pete made a chuckle and asked "what did he say?"
"He said that you were always annoying and you think that you're always right.hahaha."
"Oh that's why you like him." Pete said frowning.
"Yeah. I can't wait to see Vegas taming you."
"Like Dr. Top tamed you.?"
"Yeah. My hot and handsome nerd."Tankhun's face was delighted with happiness.
"Pete, I was afraid when your mom told me she was dating a mafia. She was my only family and how could I let her risk her life? But when your dad talked with me assured her safety and his love for her, I knew he was the one for her and when Vegas met me I felt it same way. He was protecting you and her until his last breath."
"My son keep him happy. Nourish him with your love. He is the one who will share your life." Tankhun pecked Pete's head.
"Hey we are getting late. Where is Porche? Oi Porche come here. What kinda best man are you?"
After some time
As it was the first marriage between the two most richest families in Thailand,it was held in the most luxurious hotel of the country which was owned by Pete. The wedding hall was fully with lilies and white roses with the preference of both grooms. Tankhun and Kinn did a great job in event planning. Most of the rich businessmen and celebrities and mafia leaders were invited for the ceremony.
Pete was waiting in the altar for Vegas. He was dressed in a white tuxedo which was personally designed by Tankhun. Most handsome and richest mafia was resembling the elegance and beauty. That famous Casanova Porche was maintaining the decency avoiding his playboy routine. Cold and handsome Kinn was sitting in the first raw of benches maintaining low key as usual. His shining eyes was lingering at Porche for a long time. Tankhun was staring at his so called son Pete in the most important day of his life sitting next to his husband Top.
"Vegie shall we?"
"Yes Pa." Vegas replied Kan with a smile and held his hand. Kan gave a peck to the son. The music started and Kan walked Vegas down the aisle with a smile. After all it was the first wedding of his family.Everyone was so eager to see the spouse of Pete as Vegas never involved in business matters like Time and no one have seen except the closed friends of Kan.  Makeup artist had done a great job covering the  puffiness of Vegas's face which was strained after crying a lot. He was wearing a white tuxedo as well. He was gorgeous. He was handsome. And he was ethereal. Just before getting into the altar, he looked at Pete. Pete was staring at him. But not with that usual expression. There was a little smile beautifying his face. Something pure and sincere. Vegas felt him beautiful. He made a reassuring smile. Vegas get into the altar. He looked around the altar and Time and Tay was smiling at them from the third bench. Vegas quickly looked at Pete and Pete shacked his head as he kept his words.
A few minutes later
Just before they started the vows, Tawan and his girlfriend came running and sat in the last bench.
Pete made a cunning smirk again and said
"Surprise honey. Surprise."
"How... Why?"
"I want you to know you'll never be his but mine."
"But I'll never feel the same for you." Vegas's eyes were shining in pure anger .Fortunately no one could hear their conversation unless Kan and Tankhun would die in embarrassment. Both grooms were staring at each other, one with the pride of victory and the other with the anger and hatred. The priest interrupted them and asked,
Do you Pete Phongsakorn Saenegtham accept Vegas Kornwit Theerapanyakul as your husband?"
" Yes I do."
"Do you Vegas Korwit Theerapanyakul accept Pete Phongsakorn Saenegtham as your husband?"
"Yes I do."
"Now you may kiss the husband."
Vegas took a step backward and Pete took two steps forward. Pete kept his hand around younger's waist and held him tightly still maintaining his usual smirk.
"Now you're mine. Only mine."
"Yeah. Only by law." Vegas replied feeling irritated.
Pete tightened the hold with sudden anger and smash his lips aggressively   against the younger's. He alternately sucked those rosy lips. He bit the younger's lower lip making Vegas hiss in pain and open the mouth. Pete drove his tongue around every corner of latter's mouth to taste him. After that he parted away letting Vegas to take a breath without taking so long.
"You're so tasty. I want more but I'll wait till night."Pete uttered with an evil smile.
"In your dreams."
"Yeah. I will haunt you even in your dreams honey." Pete chuckled making Vegas annoyed.
" I hate you Pete."
"Who cares?"

Buddies,
Finally they got married.
Now get ready for the honeymoon. Mmmhh!!!

Thank you for all your comments and suggestions and votes❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
We'll see who is the bottom and who is the top in next update.
Sorry for the late update.
Thank you so much.
Love you 🖤🖤🖤💙💙💙