Notice me Part 2

Making my way upstairs to julia's room she was still in bed. "well thank you julia, your so kind for getting your ass up and opening the door for me. best. ....friend ....ever" i said sarcastically. "well sorry mad mama, but dylan told me to go back to bed, he offered to open the door for you. i figured you'd be delighted."she shot back with a smirk on her face because she knew she had won."yeah well whatever, move over so i can hop in, i'm exhausted. ill tell you about my dream in the morning". my comment knocked the smirk straight out of julias face. she sat up while i made my way next to her getting ready to sleep but i saw that her face wore a serious expression.

"chloe, you need to tell me now because every time you have a dream  it comes true either for the better or for the worse."she said slightly scared. i sighed and sat up with my back laid comfortably on her pillows. 

"well okay, my dream was weird. i was walking over here and i heard whispers and distanced footsteps. i got scared so i started walking faster , up to the point i started to run. i tripped over nothing. and that was my biggest mistake. i fell and when i was getting ready to get up my vision was blurry which made me unable to. but i saw a manly figure approaching me so i yelled trying to get help. then i woke up in my mothers arms . happy it was a dream for the moment."

looking over julia's expression she looked sad , scared , confused and something else that i cant figure out. i looked away and headed downstairs to the kitchen. i was confused. how am i still alive? i did everything that happened in my dream tonight. but on my way here no one tried to attack me.