chapter 1

~Valeria~

I was tired of secretes, lies and being kept in the dark. I needed to find out why my mom never tells me about my father, why he left and why he never came back or why she never mentions her brother aka my uncle.

Earlier

I was busy scrolling on Instagram when an idea popped in my head, why don't I explore my mothers room ?. I stood up and sneaked into her room( ur propably asking why am I sneaking into her room ? well its because she has cameras in her room in case I try to sneak in like today. I already know where all her cameras are secretly placed so I had no trouble sneaking in without being caught ). I went into her walk in closet and saw that something was off about the wall. I pushed it for fun, as I walk into a secrete room I saw a storage box on top of a table. I stepped near it, inside were multiple pictures of my mom but only one stood out. It was the one with my mom standing next to a man. Wait is this..... my father? HOLYYYY CRAPPPP IT IS HIM. Since I was young I always wondered why I looked nothing like my mother and yet I look exactly like him: the hair, the eyes except the height which I got from my mom.As I stare at the picture with disbelief I turn it around for more and to my luck I found the key to my questions. At the back was a phone number with an address. My mother really thought she was smart well I am smarter. While I was searching for more information my phone pinged.

Vanique<3

HYY LV WHT ARE U DOING NOW?

ME<3

GIRLL U WONT BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND OUT!!!!

Vanique<3

BITCHH WHAT?

ME<3

I THINK I KNOW HOW TO FIND MY DAD<

Vanique<3

WHAT!!! TELL ME HOW U FOUND HIS LOCATION<

As I was about to reply when my moms car pulled up in the driveway. I quickly set every thing right and closed my moms secrete door and rushed out of her room ( Being careful of the cameras ). I rushed to the sitting room and acted casual. But my insides were burning with rage. You don't know what's coming mother !!

CHAPTER ONE COMPLETED LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!. ANYWAYS FOLLOW AND LIKE FOR MORE CHAPTERS. OH AND ALSO PLS FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @ur_girl_valeria ( don't forget to comment i would love to know what u think about my story.

byee Larias ( My fans are called larias but if u disagree comment below what I should call u)