Blood hounds ~ §ugarhiłłĐdot

Supernatural ~
Lowkey based off Tvdu
My favorite show

Off topic but. Klaus and Bonnie are so motherfucking fine and They should have dated would have shaken the whole tvd universe up.

Blood hounds = very powerful vampires

lycanthrope = werewolves

Enchanteress = female witch's
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Melinda Black | Enchanteress |Age = 19 |Location = Mystic fall of Sugarhill

____________________________________________

I was walking to my Grandmothers, she said she had something import to speak to me about.

So due to me not having a car I had to walk everywhere.

When I made it into her neighborhood, I hurried and walked to her home. I hated where she lived it was dark and gloomy.

When I made it to her front porch, I sensed a strong powerful spell. "Shes either practicing a new spell or shes put up a barrier spell."I softly whispered.

I tried to reach for the door but I felt a blockage.

Barrier spell, I whispered a soft spell. After I was done I reached for the handle again,it opened.

Walking inside I smelt a sweet chocolate brownie.

I licked my lips,  walking into the kitchen I seen her standing in the kitchen mixing a big pot.

Not paying to much attention to her. I watched the plate of brownies. They were smoking hot and crispy and melty.

I walked up to the counter and started to reach for one, when I grabbed one she smacked my hand causing it to drop on the plate.

"Girl don't come in here grabbing my brownies without you speaking first" she said still mixing.

I huffed. "Hi grandma, can I please have a brownie." I said kissing her cheek.

She smiled. "Yes child, and go into the living room with that plate it something important i must talk to you about." She said.

I nodded and went into the freezer to grab a pint of vanilla bean ice cream.

Grabbing a spoon and a bowl , I went over and grabbed the plate of brownies.

I went into the living room and sat down starting to eat.
____________________________________________
5 mins later.

"Melinda, you need to watch out the Blood hounds  are coming for our kind and the lycanthrope they are catching them and killing us." She said.

"Why are they coming for us?" I asked.

"Its the round up happening the last time it happened we lost 1000 years ago. The ones that survived became slaves, most didn't survive our blood line was a surviver. Its a prophecy its supposed to happen. I thought I would be dead when it happened but I'm glad I'm not so I could keep us safe." She said terrified.

I never seen her like this before she was shaken every word she spoke. I was frightened from this.

"It must be a way we can stop this, grams there's has to be a way." I said standing walking back in forth.

"It has to be a spell, a sign something in the water or a sign from the stars the moon or-"

"SILENCE." my grandmother yelled before I could finish my sentence. I sat down from the loudness.