Blood Hounds ² ~ §ugarhiłłĐdot

Countiued. Since the people asked here u go
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Melinda Black | Enchanteress | Age =19 |Location = The unknown.

____________________________________________

My eyes popped open from a sudden loudness. I picked myself up from of what I was laying on.

My back was in pain and my legs felt weak.

I couldn't see anything around me, it was pitch-black.

Putting my hand out, I whispered "Incendia" . I a little fire casted in the palm of my hand.

I didn't know where I was, it was like an empty cold void. But I felt presents all around me like I wasn't alone.

I began to walk ahead of me, I don't know where I was going but something was telling me to "Dont stop keep walking"

It was something dangerous in here and I felt it was after me.
____________________________________________
? minutes/hours/ Days ¿ later.

I dont know how long I was walking but it felt like hours and I was getting no were all I seen was pitch black, except for the fire  that was sitting in the palm of my hand.

My legs was far worse then what they felt before, I was literally in Pain. My stomach growled of hunger. It echoed through out the empty place.

"THIS IS HOPELESS. " I yelled slamming myself on the ground instantly regretting it.

I put my head in my hands as I instantly started to sob.

"Melinda?" I heard, I looked up to where the sound came from. My eyes popped open in shock.

"Aunt Bayley." I said, instantly standing up infront of her.

She walked closer to fastly, "HOW DID YOU GET HERE YOU ARE NOT SUPOOSED TO BE HERE."she said gripping in pintching into my arm hardly.

I hissed from the pain, I looked up at her studying it. She looked like she was fading, her skin was pale, her eyes was bright like she seen somethings.

"I don't know how I got it here I woke up here, what is this place anyway and how did you get here." I said.

"This place, it is its like a Hell the ancestors created it to torture the ones that betrayed them that went against there kind." She said with a little shake in her voice.

"What do you mean betrayed ?, I never betrayed anyone." I said looking confused.

"Oh cmon Melinda, everybody in they mama in the ancestor realm seen you sneaking around  with that  Blood hound ." She said chuckling.

I rolled my eyes. "Ok so how do I get out of here its cold." I said

"Thats the problem, you know  I'm dead right ?" She said.

My face dropped.

"This is my after life, now how did you die?" She asked.