1

PROLOGUE

Post canon after 160yrs / Original time line

Character Ages

Wei Ying| Wei Wuxian| Yiliing Laozu – 180 yrs.

Lan Zhan| Lan Wangji| Hanguang-jun- 195 yrs. (An Immortal)

Lan Huan| Lan Xichen| Zewujun – 197 yrs.

Jiang Cheng| Jiang Wanyin| Sandu shengshou – 194 yrs.

Nie Huaisang – 194 yrs.

Wen Ning| Wen Qionglin| Ghost General - 193 Yrs. (Sentient Fierce corpse)

Lan Yuan| Lan Sizhui - 175 yrs.

Lan Jingyi – 174 yrs.

Jin Ling | Jin Rulan – 172 yrs.

"L-Lan Zhan..." Wei Wuxian mutters in pain. A trail of blood coming out of his mouth.

"Shhh... don't talk." Lan Wangji said with choked sob, trying his best to stop blood from the wound in his husband's chest.

"M-My Love… it won't work. P-Please. Go. Get your b-bother and J-Jiang Cheng." Wei Wuxian tries to push his husband's hands from his chest, where a spiritual dragger is punched through his heart.

They were on a night hunt. He, his husband, his brother, and his brother-in-law, Nie Huaisang and Wen Ning. Six of them joined to night hunt that request his husband, the Chief cultivator's attention.

All of them except Lan Wangji is retired from the sect politics, handing over their sects to their children and grandchildren. Though all of them are almost 200yrs old, with their strong cultivation they still healthy as one in their late fifty or sixty. So they still joined to night hunts once in a while, when they get bored with family stuff or request difficult case that would request Immortal Hanguang-jun's or his husband's service.

But things didn't go as they planned before someone successfully got them into a trap. His brother got backlash from trying to break the trap with Zidian, making him vomit blood and bleed from his eyes, nose and ears. Xichen tried to save his husband by doing an energy transfer but got drained until his core is empty and unconscious in matter of few minutes.