One day

It was. Tom again.. "well what are you waiting for your man's calling you" I picked up the phone
"hey"
"hey y/n"
"I'm performing again tonight and I got two tickets for you and Valentine and right after you get to come backstage but you'd obviously come back cause of us"

You laughed and then talked for ten minutes before you had to hang up

"so what did he say"
"He said that he's got tickets for us and backstage passes but he said that we wouldn't really need it since we're with them"

So we decided to go get ready since the concert was at 10 and it's til midnight we had 2 hours to get ready but we decided to match for fun.

We had 2 black strapless crop tops and white baggy pants. I think that it looks good

Then we put on a (amount) of makeup we both really liked how the whole thing turned out, we had an hour left so I decided to (do whatever) to my hair

"AHH Y/N YOU LOOK SO GOOD TOMS GONNA LOVE YOU"
"oh shut up Val"
"Ubers here"
"Okay let's go wait lemme grab my bag"

We got in the Uber then got to the stadium and then the tickets that was sent to us was front row again, the boys start playing and then let's me and Valentine on stage.

We both were dancing together while the boys play, we heard this guy screaming at us "hey baby let me get your number" then we heard this other guy next to him saying "yo pretty princesses let's go on a double date"

Bill and Tom heard then bill handed me the microphone since I looked at him with my hand out and I yelled "yo dude no one cares your just bored looking for a girl and also to bad I like another dude" then Val took the microphone and said

"yeah how about you go on tinder instead of yelling to girls. This isn't a strip club calm down" after that the guys left and we danced some more, after the concert we went backstage but then this happens

"Excuse me lady's this is the boys room you can't be there and your to young" this guy was like 20 he looked like he can get a beat down "but we know them" "yeah so do I I'm there guard"

He didn't know that all of us were friends and he tried to kick us out, he starts saying "okay you better leave or I'll make you" we both tried to walk past him but he grabbed our arms but the boys walked out right on

Time, right as he grabs our arms
"yo dude get your nasty hands off me" Val said,  "your giving me a bruise" as we're about to go for the doors I hear Tom yell at him

"Hey get your hands off of them"
"But they-"
"They didn't do anything so let go of them now"
He lets us go and we walked over to them, Tom saw my arm that was red and and gently grabbed it to see it then he let go of me he's s getting mad at the guard.

"Maybe next time you see these two girls you'll let them go"  but then bill says this "no Tom, there won't be a next time, putting arms on 18 year olds" the guard said "not a next great thank you sluts since there's not a next time"

Tom heard him call me and Val sluts so he grabbed him by the shirt while holding him against the wall, "say your sorry or I won't let go"  "dude get off of me I'll drop your ass if you don't let go"  "I'd like to see you try"

I stood there in shock while Val is yelling "BEAT HIS ASS TOM"  tom looked at me "your bitch won't let you will she" tom looking at me still, I shook my head with anger filling up inside me, he punched the guard and they got into a fight.

Bill and Gustav was trying to stop tom while Georg was trying to see if the red mark on my arm would go away using stuff he got. They got Tom to stop and the guard was bleeding, Tom was only bleeding from his nose.