②①

June 5th, 2022

Gwen was rushing around. Nick had told her ten minutes ago that her, Nick and Larry were going on a plane to Tennessee to take Yumi back to the house. He was moving in officially. Gwen put an outfit in her backpack and some other essentials. She walked downstairs to see Nick filming Larry and Tanner. The camera was soon pointed at her and she smiled and waved.

"You ready to go?" Gwen nodded.

"Yup, ready for this very short notice trip" Gwen said as she walked out with her bag. Tanner walked up to his room and said bye to Larry, Nick and Gwen. The rest of the group walked out while Isaac stood inside, holding the door.

"No parties" Nick said and Isaac started pouting like a toddler. Gwen chuckled and as they walked to the Uber, Larry talked about how he has nothing on him but his phone and air pods. They all got in the Uber and soon arrived at the airport. As they walked to security, Nick explained what the game plan was and what was happening at the moment. Nick notices a sandwich spot in the airport.

"Let's go there" Nick said.

"Dude, you are so Italian for that" It was an Italian sandwich spot. "But, it sounds good so your lucky" Gwen said as they walked closer to the place. Everyone got their food and sat down at a table nearby. Nick filmed a little bit while everyone ate. Nick finishes first and goes to find the gate and seats for all of them. Larry and Gwen clean up the crumbs from the table and go to find Nick. They find him and sit down next to him. While waiting for the flight, Gwen gets a message from Blake.

blakie poo
Winnie! you excited to see me?

winnie
yess, it'll be nice to see ya again

blakie poo
shit i gotta do some cleaning, see ya soon :)

Gwen felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned to Larry.

"Can you take a photo of me by the window?" Gwen nodded and they walked over to the window. She took multiple pictures for Larry and handed his phone back to him. The flight started boarding and everyone lined up to get on. While in line, Larry kept pretending to shave the back of a person's head. Nick and Gwen tried to not die of laughter right then and there. Everyone got in their seats and it was Larry and Gwen on one side while Nick was on the other side. Gwen got out her crossword puzzle and started on the first page.

-

The three of them walked off the plane and through the airport.

"So, Yumi was in a car accident so he's gonna be late" Larry said. Gwen could tell Larry was joking just by how he was acting.

"Really? I sure hope he is okay" Gwen said, sarcastically. Larry laughed and they walked outside. They waited for Blake and soon a black Honda Fit pulled up. The door opened and Blake popped out. Gwen rushed over and hugged him. He hugged back and squeezed her. Gwen chuckled and let go. He gave a hug to Nick and Larry before they all piled into the car. Gwen was in the front seat while Nick and Larry were in the back.

"Sorry I was late, there was a car accident on the road" Blake said.

"You weren't in it?" Nick said.

"No?" Blake said.

"Larry told us you were in a car accident" Gwen said, in a joking tone.

"Larry!" Blake said.

"Sorry" Larry said and everyone laughed. They all were hungry so they decided on Chipotle. Once there, Blake ordered for everyone and the rest of the group found a table. Blake came over with all the food and everyone started to dig in. Nick and Blake went to the bathroom together which Gwen found strange. When they came back, Blake talked about how Nick was filming him pee. Gwen chuckled and hit Nick's arm.