[ 10 ]

Back to the same place. jisung arrived with his best friend, felix. Just two of them and the one who begged to come here was jisung so felix had ever right to be shocked at the other. He knows jisung to know there is something he is hiding, a reason to why he wanted to come here

Lots of questions throwed at him but jisung dodged them, all the way from jisung's house to the taxi ride to the destinated party. Jisung wants to tell felix all about it but what's holding him back? Maybe the feelings he has been avoiding to come terms with and he met the guy a month back only.

"You know how sus you are right now?" Felix questions as he sees his friend look around the room they stand in but jisung shrugged it off.

"Who are you looking for? I'll help you look" Felix says, hoping jisung will fall into saying who he's looking by accident but jisung suddenly stiffened, causing the other to look at the way jisung is looking. Felix soon becomes a copy of jisung, standing awkwardly straight.

Minho wanted to approach the two just to greet them and to have a small talk with jisung to why he's not escaping the crowded room to the balcony like he all does and he is a tiny bit curious about the guy he is with, who seem to be sticking by his side.

Minho notices the younger move no more, froze in place so he stays against going over. He just waves at the other with a smile and the brunette near jisung elbows his friend to wave back and he does that and his lips spread into a thin line, smiling. His moves too much like a programmed robot.

Minho with full awareness at the younger's acting weird, he gets that jisung didn't talk about him to his friends. He moves into an another direction, with a dropped smile.

Why did that hurt?

I'm sure that's his friend..

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊