Chapter 1 - Intro

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨. 𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐩. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❤

Lee's POV.

7:59am. 𝑨𝒎 𝑰 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆? 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆. Music was blasting in my room. All I could hear were the sweet rhythms flowing through my ears and I felt free.

'Dum, du du, Dum dum, du du'

Music was my favorite thing in the world next to football.

I even had my own music room. Nope not a music studio, a music room. I wasn't interested in singing or rapping or any of that shit. I just loved to listen to music.

8:00am. 𝑨𝒎 𝑰 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓. I was nodding my head to the rhythm of the song in the comfort of my room, ignoring the huge screen (clock) on my wall indicating that it was 8:00am.

Soon, my bedroom door slowly creaked open.

"Sorry, Master Myres. I had knocked on your door a few times but you didn't answer, so I invited myself in. Sorry, sir" my maid (Lily) apologized.

"No, no, no, no, no. It's fine. Don't apologize. It was all my fault". I reassured her. "So, is there a problem?" I asked as I turned down the music.

"Noo. I mean yes. There is a slight problem. It is 8:02am" she said, pointing at the clock. She continued. "And it seems that you're quite late for school. You're driver has been waiting for quite a while now and your breakfast seems to be getting cold. Is anything the matter, sir? Do you not want to go to school?"

"Oh, fuck! Sorry, I completely forgot. I'll be down for breakfast in a bit and please tell my driver to give me 20 minutes" I said as I rushed to put on some clothes.

Of course I didn't completely forget but I was to stuck in my music.

"Yes sir" she said, bowing her head to me.

"Could you please stop calling me that. Just call me Lee" I told her.

"I'm sorry to inform you but I certainly cannot do that. Your parents instructed that I called you master and sir, no matter what and I promised them that" she explained.

"Well, where the fuck are they now?" I asked her.

"I assure you that they'll be home soon. Now I must leave you to get ready" she said, leaving my room.

🀫🀫🀫🀫🀫
🀫🀫🀫🀫🀫

Intro. (Imagine music playing)

My name is Lee Myres. I am 17. Nearly 18 though. I go to Benton Ridge High.

And I have a girlfriend. Yes I do.

My hobbies? Football, music and gaming too.

I live alone because my parents were always on business trips and I'm sure that they forgot they had a son.

Last time I saw them? Last year. It is that bad. I know what you're thinking. A year? Don't you think they're dead? Hahaha,I wish.

My dad is a prick and my mum is a bitch. Not even sure I liked them being home but my mansion was to big for only me to stay in.

I lived like a prince. Everywhere I go 'master' and 'sir'. I had all the luxuries of the world but all I ever wanted were my parents.
I do have a lot of staff but it still wasn't the same.

My dad hired British staffs because he liked to laugh at their accent. Stupid prick. My mom would call them all sorts of names and aim things at their head. Fuckin imbeciles. Those were the perfect words to describe my parents.

Anyways, back to school. I am the team's football captain. I wasn't always football captain though. I was just any ordinary guy, going to class and doing whatever.

I was good at football but I wasn't sure if they would let me on the team but then I went for tryouts one day and Bada bing, Bada bong, bla bla bla...
Boom, all the way to the top.

Team captain after a few sessions and I'm killing it. But the former team captain was kicked off the team because of his grades and never even showing up for practice.

It has nothing to do with me but he hates me for taking his position and always blames me for getting kicked off the team.

So I have an enemy, Tommy Hayes. Official dick head.

He was normally found drunk in the auditorium and then gets suspended. I think he's parents got something on the principal because that dude is supposed to be expelled by now.

And now my girlfriend. I love my girlfriend. She's just the best. We met after my first game as the team captain.

Our team won the game.

After the game, I became kinda popular.

She just approached me and told me that she'd been admiring me from afar and that she needed to confess her feelings for me. She then suggested that we go to a bar and celebrate.

I didn't protest because I wanted to hear her out. So we went to the bar and then we got drunk and I wasn't thinking straight, so I took her back home and we had sex. It was great and all but it didn't feel right because we had only met.

I saw her around a few times but we were still complete strangers and we had had sex. It sounded so wrong.

I was up at night thinking and then she got up and asked me what was wrong. I explained it to her and she started laughing.  she said she thought that it was completely fine and that she already told me that she liked me and then she asked if I liked her. And then I said yes and then we kissed and then we ended up going another round.

And then the next morning she played football with me and we played video games and just had a lot of fun and then I asked her to be my girlfriend and guess what she said 'Arent I already?'.

She was awesome and she understood me so well. She seemed to make me smile all the time.

I finally got to school. And guess the first person I met. My girlfriend, Lindita Mitsis.

"Heyy, babe..." She said as she approached my locker where I stood.

"Hey, Lin" I said, giving her a small kiss. "How'd you sleep last night?" She asked. "Not too well" I told her. "Really, why?!" She asked. "Well, cuz you weren't there" I told her, jokingly. "Well, I will be there tonight" she said.

"Yeah, sure. Babe, I've gotta get to class. But I'll see you after?" I asked. "Yeah, you can't get rid of me that easily" she joked as she pecked my cheek.

All she ever wanted now, was just sex, sex, sex. Anytime we were making out, she'd say 'you wanna take this upstairs'. And I'd be like 'I bet you can't beat me at this round' getting my gaming pad.

She was always so... Horny. She was getting on my nerves.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐.