Chapter 3 - Flashback

🀫🀫🀫🀫🀫🀫🀫🀫🀫🀫

🀫🀫🀫🀫🀫
🀫🀫🀫🀫🀫

I opened my eyes and it turned out that I was in the nurse's office.

“Crap! Did I do something stupid?!” I said to myself.

“No, you didn't,” A familiar voice said.

I looked up to see Dustin. His hands were tucked in his pockets and he leaned against the wall, he had a kind of worried look on his face; his hair was messy and it looked like he ran his hand through it a million times.

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆? I thought to myself.

“Dus, I'm fine” I tried to reassure him.

He turned his gaze to me.

“I scared you and you fainted.” He explained.

He stood up and walked over to the bed. He caressed my cheek.

“I'm sorry,” he said, flashing me a small smile. I didn't give him one back.

Instead, I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his. He didn't hesitate. He kissed me back.

We finally pulled apart for breath. He was kneeling beside the bed and hypnotizing me with his deep brown eyes.

“Isn't it class hours? What are you doing here?” I whispered to him, my breath hitting his lips.

He stood up and sat at the edge of the bed.

“You fainted. What do you want me to do?! Ditch you and just go to class?!” He asked with a pinch of annoyance.

“What period is this?” I asked.

“Fifth.”

“You missed four periods for me,” I said, trying to sound worried but I was actually dancing in my head.

“And I just missed the fifth one,” he whispered.

*Ring* The bell rung and it was time for sixth period.

𝑰 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅.

He smirked,then winked at me.

“Damn you,” I said, smirking back at him.

He crawled onto the bed, putting both hands on each side that I laid. He was staring down at me, making me fall into his dark eyes. I held my breath. I felt light headed; I was falling deep into his trance.

He leaned in and nibbled my ear. He had no idea what he was doing to me. I could feel his hot breath on my ear. I beared the uncontrollable urge to kiss him. He was my boyfriend, of course I could kiss him but I was trying to let him do his thing.

“You don't have to feel uncomfortable with me.” He whispered into my ear, making me flinch a little.

He pulled back and stared at me before indulging me into the most infinite kiss ever. It felt like we'd been kissing for an eternity. He moaned softly against my lips.