Chapter 2

Aspen's P.O.V.

It was about half way through 9th period and in our Science we have tables, and our tables seat 4 people. Today we were going to get new seats. Great. So in my science I have Kylie Hallingway, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and Harry Styles. Then there are other kids like Danielle Peazer, Paul Higgins, Eleanor Calder, Perrie Edwards, Simon Cowell, Josh Devine, Andy Samuels, Jay Tomlinson, Safaa Malik, Greg Horan Stan Lucas, Lottie Tomlinson, Daisy Tomlinson, Pheobe Tomlinson, Felicity Tomlinson, Nicola Payne, Ruth Payne, and Gemma Styles. I was put at a table with 5 people because we had one extra person. Here is how it all started; "Good afternoon class. We will be moving seats today. At table number one we have Gemma, Greg, Ruth, and Lottie. At table 2 we have Jay, Andy, Paul, and Simon. At table 3 we have Perrie, Josh, Stan, and Nicola. At table 4 we have Eleanor, Daisy, Safaa and Zayn. At table 5 we have Harry, Pheobe, Felicity, and Danielle. And last but not least table 6 we have Aspen, Liam, Niall, Kylie and Louis. Mentally in my head I was screaming NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ME?!?!??!??!?!?!? But on the outside I was smirking I can annoy Liam now. MWHAHAHAHA. Get payback. And I get to sit by Louis and Kylie. Anyways. "You guys can arrange the seating however you want because you have 5 people and I'm sorry about the sudden add on. But Mr. Tomlinson was an add on because of his schedule change." Mrs. Shaker said. "Oh it's fine Mrs. S." I told her. Then she got started on her lesson. Something about the human body. I probably would have known if Liam and Niall would shut up. Then the bell rang. Liam gave me a dirty look.

Liam's P.O.V.

I walked back to my locker with Niall to put my books away, to go up to Principal Webster's office. I walked right past Aspen and I brushed her shoulder. She gave me a dirty look. I kept walking up there with my hands shoved deep into my pockets. I felt for my iPhone. I couldn't find it I heard it's familiar ring nearby. I turned around and found Aspen had my phone and I stopped dead. "Give me my phone." I told her. "No." She said grinning. "Come on." I pleaded. "How bad do you want it?" She asked. I was really hoping not to be seen with her any longer than I have to because our social rankings clash BIG time. "Here pretty boy." At that very moment I lost $400 dollars. She dropped it. It broke in two. "WHAT THE HELL ASPEN?!?!" I yelled. "Now you know only a small fraction of my pain. So I suggest you upper class, everything gets handed to you kids shut your fucking mouths." And just like that she walked a head of Niall and I. She met up with Louis and that Kylie chick. Why would Louis even hang out with her? I really need to talk to him at practice. I observed the three interacting. Aspen would say something and then Louis or Kylie would chime in and then they would all laugh. I looked at Niall and he and I started talking about something random and then all of a sudden I was rambling on about something completely weird and Niall stopped me in my tracks. "Mate what did you just say about Aspen?" I looked at him. "I seriously have no clue." I said being truthful. "I could have swore you said you liked her." He looked at me like I had 2 heads. I mean she definitely wasn't like most of the girls around here. We walked right into principal Webster's office. Kylie, Louis, Harry, and Zayn were all waiting outside of the office. I walked in Niall sat down by Zayn. Aspen was sitting there on her iPhone. "How can you afford that." I asked her. "I saved up for 3 years by working. My mommy and daddy didn't buy it for me like you." She told me. "Whatever." The door closed. "Hello, Mr. Payne. Ms. Huntly. Here you go. He handed us each music packets. "What is this?" Aspen asked. "It's your project that you will be working on with Mr. Payne." Mr. Webster said motioning to me.