Obsessive Demon.

A single light illuminated the place, beside it, there was Sun Wukong. When he felt overwhelmed by his emotions, he isolated.

Previously, he was enraged, breaking everything inside.

The thoughts started not long after he finished destroying all things he encountered, placing his hands on his head in an attempt to shutting them out.
A certain memory popped in, one of the worst.

The fight with Macaque on the mountain before he left.

The monkey scratched himself, forcing the memory to dissipate to no avail. He tried to do it harder, the memory becoming stronger until he felt his body freeze.

Macaque was in front of him.

The person who hated him the most,
was in front of him.

Macaque wore an expressionless face. Sun Wukong couldn't decipher if it was rage or sorrow, given that he was focused on getting the memory away.
He scratched further, tears threatening to fall out as he was struggling to breathe.
Wukong sensed a breeze, the darker monkey stood behind him now.

"You only care about yourself." He placed his hands on his shoulders. "Dragging others to your problems, intoxicating them with your being... that is what you are." He spat those words like venom, holding Wukong's face on his hands.
Wukong hesitated to speak. His eyes widened.

"You were not acting like yourself... like if you were possessed." The monkey demon passed a hand through his hair and brushed it. "You were out of yourself. Obsessive with power."
The golden monkey's eyes filled with tears, pushing the other demon away. He chirped in frustration, another memory popping up.

In that memory, he was happily chatting with Macaque, eating peaches. He got close to that memory, trying to hold it, dissipating before his sight.

He wanted to fix it.

He needed to fix it.

It wasn't late, he could fix it. He prayed to the gods for it to be fixed everyday, why would his mind torture him with those unwanted memories.
'Obsessive demon' resonated on his mind like a chant, resulting on him scratching his face as a form of grounding himself.
He looked pathetic, and he was.

He let out a scream, breaking a nearby mirror and staining his clothes in blood. He looked at himself on that mirror, eyes still widened in horror, scratches on his face as a reminder. He brings a hand to his brow, touching his scar, the one he got when he made a stupid thing.

He sighed and let himself fall on the floor.

"I can't stop myself from being one, Macaque..."