Unexpected visitant.

MK looked at the watch on his wrist, realizing that it was time to go train with Monkey King. Normally, Sun Wukong communicated with messages, so MK was surprised to see that there was nothing in his chat.
The last message he sent was two days ago, and he had not appeared in that period of time. It was a little strange because lately everything was going well.

This was how MK decided to get to the bottom of the matter, and now he was in front of the waterfall of Flower Fruit Mountain, about to open it.
As soon as he opened it, he ran everywhere to look for his mentor, even asking the monkeys if they had seen him since they were the closest to him, receiving negative responses to his concerns.

MK growled in frustration, sitting on a rock near the house where Sun Wukong lived. He constantly asked himself 'if I were Wukong, where would I hide so well' and searched for the answer until... he found the answer.
Of course Wukong would hide in the most secret place he had on that mountain, MK knew that the Monkey King was prone to isolating himself from the world when something was not right. It reminded him a little of himself.

The boy covered the entire mountain, every corner and every tree. Honestly, he didn't know where that hiding place was but he was sure he would find it sooner or later.

"Monkey King!" he shouted, echoing throughout the mountain. some monkeys ran away, and others climbed on top of MK for more comfort. He heard a low groan coming from a higher point in the place. With his golden vision, he zoomed in and saw that there was his mentor. MK smiled widely.

The smile faded from his face as soon as he saw that Monkey King had several scratches and looked quite disheveled, what had happened? The last time he saw him, he looked healthier. He quickly ran to where he was and greeted him cautiously, not wanting to scare him.

"You look awful." He blurted out suddenly, putting a hand on the monkey's shoulder. Sun Wukong responded with a whimper, scratching his back as best he could. "I slept bad, kiddo. Nothing to worry about."

MK looked strange because he saw a few scratches on his face that were at least healed. He decided not to give the matter any further thought, even though he was very worried about his condition.
He removed his hand from his shoulder and walked forward, Sun Wukong following after him. He was too tired to train with the boy today. "Look, bud... 我很疲劳的." (I am tired).
MK nodded and understood that today was not his best day. He wanted to spend time with him, though. the boy answered: "没有问题,我能留下吗?" (No problem, can I stay?)

"你能" Monkey King yawned and fell into a hammock he always had when he was out. Sometimes he took a nap there. MK sat on the ground and looked at him carefully, noticing again that he still had the scratches.
Sun Wukong had already fallen asleep, so it was easier to look at him. The boy knew it was a problem when the Monkey King was so exhausted that he started speaking ancient chinese. MK had already studied it, and although the characters were the same, the pronunciations were not.

He would ask about what happened to him later, now he also felt sleepy.
Settling down close to Sun Wukong, he got into a fetal position. some monkeys stood on top of him, and other monkeys were on top of Sun Wukong. Fortunately, the golden fur monkey was such a heavy sleeper that he didn't notice it.

Finally, MK succumbed to sleep and went to the dream world.