Chapter 1 the begining

Author pov:
A person died in an accident in trying to save a little girl from Truck-kun but  by the content of Truck-kun he died and now lays in a dark deep Abyss looking place. His body failed to move his strength betrayed him, the coldness feeling of his body and the darkness covering him the only thing that exist for him now. Only consisting thought were his who could only be active.

{Loading .... Ding! Transmition completed}

Mc: "huh? What is that sound comming from and is that a floating screen?"
Said the man.

{Yes that is correct I am the gamer system which will guide you to get strong host}

Mc:"host?"
Said the man confused

{That's right host you has been chosen by the gamer system thereby picking you as a host}

Mc: "wait I remember this it like those in fanfiction I used to read whoa! Is this really real I can't believe it it's actually in front of me".
Said the man.

{You have died in your old world would you like to live another life

Yes/no

Mc: "is that even a question  so my answer is yes who would like to missed this chance".
Said the man pressing the button 'yes'

{In which world you like to reborn}

My Hero Academia
Black clover
Demon Slayer
Naruto
Etc.

Which world you prefer}

Mc:"My Hero Academia"
Said the man without hesitation.
"It has been my favourite anime so i choose it".

{Transferring to the world My Hero Academia..... Successful enjoy your new life host}

Mc pov:
And then the journey of my new life has begun I don't know what path will i choose in the world where 80% of human population had a super power called quirks where 20% are deemed to quirkless . The world where powers had taken on the rise of awareness on person's biological birth where strong people stand on top and those who are weak stands below, people having a dangerous quirks and people who are unable to control their quirks got discriminates by the society, each step we take in this world people come to the thought of conserving their lives form monstrous quirks which lead to discrimination or called the person the cursed child which i know from Eri the part character, who had the ability to conjure time by touching living and non living and rewind it till the time they are seize to exist. And in this world where I am going to reborn which path will i choose, the path of heroes with those stupidly believed rules or the path of villain and kill the people no way i don't kill innocent child and i won't. Any path in this world is a trash the hero sid eif they knew my power they will tried to recruit me to their side or if I am world class calamity they would surely assassinated me, on the villain side I don't know what but if I chose the path of villains they would too tried to recruit me and then i won't accept, or even force me to do, no way I would let that happen I have the gamer system, the system that had a boundless potential, I will grow stronger to protect myself and my going to be loved on, I am selfish myself but in my way I don't intend to replicate the flaws of lives of people if I could get hold of overpowered power and maybe, I'll let it slide.

And so that is decided i want to get stronger and for some selfish intend but it is not ment that I will let greed overcome me. And so many change will be made by me but I will follow the canon plot and then I will recover this society.