Chapter 3 ((EDITED!))

Corinne's POV

I had to stop playing with the kids for a while because I was called in to help with something. They are planning on having a new animatronic come in and needed my help to figure out if it is child-friendly enough.

I walked inside the parts and service room and can I say how amazed I was when I saw the new animatronic.
The new animatronic is a black and white cat, and she's holding a keytar too. She's also wearing a cute little blue bow around her neck as well!

 She's also wearing a cute little blue bow around her neck as well!

''She's beautiful...'' I whispered to myself. I look around for the co-workers but they aren't to be seen. I then notice a note on the table and walk over to read it.

We'll be back in a few minutes. We went for a break but we'll be back. Enjoy looking at the new animatronic. She's a beauty, isn't she? Took inspiration from that other animatronic back at Circus Baby's Pizza World! See you when we see you!

I stare at the note for a few moments before letting out a sigh.

'I should probably check on the kids to see if they're doing okay...'  I thought before heading out the door. Before I do though, I look at the animatronic one last time, which is currently powered down. I then close the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look around the pizzeria to see that the children are nowhere to be found. Weird... Did their parents take them home already?

I trail my eyes near the staff room only to see the children being led by another animatronic. Wait... that's no animatronic. And children aren't supposed to be in the staff room! I better investigate.

Just as the strange being closes the door, I put my foot between the door and the wall. I look at the stranger with a glare, my arms crossed.

''What do you think you're doing?'' I asked with a raised eyebrow. ''The kids have no time for this right now. Their parents are waiting for them outside.''

The stranger stared at me for some time now, and I couldn't help but feel shivers going down my spine. Suddenly, I let out a frightened shriek when the stranger grabbed me and threw me inside.
I let out a grunt as I hit the floor. The kids stare down at me with wide shocked eyes.

''Ms. Osborne?!'' they asked in sync. I slowly look up as Gabriel crouches, looking down at me with concern.

''Woah, you alright?'' he asked me, holding his hand out to help me up. I blink before slowly nodding my head and I let him help me up.
All of us then look around the room we are in. I wouldn't say I like this feeling I'm having...

''Why are we here for anyway?'' Fritz questioned as he looked around the dark room.
Suddenly, Jeremy's eyes widen and he quickly shakes my arm to get my attention, to which I quickly look at him. He then points ahead and I look to see where he's pointing. My eyes went wide when I saw the person taking off the costume, and to make things worse... It's Mr. Afton?!