Finally free like Balloons

None's POV

After William's death, the children aren't so sure what they should do now. Now that they're free, should they go? Or stay...?

Corinne slowly looks at Charlie who looks back at her with a sad smile behind his mask. Knowing exactly why, the teenager frowns in response.

She was actually told that her soul isn't exactly ready to go yet, and she doesn't understand why... She's just glad that she'll at least be able to say goodbye to the children. She's happy for them that they are finally going to be free.

The teenager sighs softly as she thinks back all of the pain she and the children went through.

🎶''So many years''🎶
🎶''So many dark memories''🎶
🎶''So many fears''🎶
🎶''We've now put to ease''🎶

Everybody stares down at William's now animatronic body. It's hard to believe that they are finally gonna be free now...
Corinne frowns as she thinks back to when she watched Gabriel, as Freddy, stuff the security guard inside a spring lock suit. She and her friends had been hunting down an innocent man who was only trying to do his job... They just feel so bad...

🎶''Pain makes you do things''🎶
🎶''You never knew you could do''🎶

My animatronic head glitches quite a bit as I watch Freddy stuff "him..." inside the spring lock suit where he belongs...
But that is when we look at his nametag on his chest, it is said to be "Mike" and not William at all...

My soul leaves my animatronic body as Gabriel's does the same. We look at each other before looking down at the innocent man we had killed...
I feel so bad... He was only trying to do his job...

I look down at the floor as Gabriel side-eyes me with guilt in his ghost-like eyes...

🎶''Is this all real?''🎶
🎶''Or just déjà-vu...?''🎶

As the building keeps getting set on fire, Corinne looks between her friends who slowly look at her as well.

🎶''But now the party's over''🎶
🎶''Now the guests are gone''🎶

The teenager sighs softly before floating next to Cassidy who is just staring at William's dead body, whose flesh has now ripped off his body from the spring locks.

Suddenly, a white light shines behind Corinne and Cassidy, whose eyes widen in confusion. They and everyone else turn around as they stare at the light that's coming from the sky.

🎶''It's already past our bedtime''🎶

Corinne stares in anticipation, Charlie slowly appearing between her and Cassidy. Could that light be calling them back home...?

🎶''It's already almost dawn''🎶

Suddenly, everybody feels like they are being lifted up into the air. Corinne was shocked to say the least, but if she needs to say goodbye to her friends, she needs to go up there with them.

🎶''Just like balloons''🎶
🎶''We soar on our own''🎶

Everybody was so surprised but happy at the same time. They float up above the burning building and they look down upon it.

🎶''Finally free''🎶
🎶''From the pain of our home''🎶
🎶''And just like balloons''🎶
🎶''That no one will hold''🎶