Chapter 3

Easy??. Whatever made me under estimate the small brat of a woman. For a small woman Alexa Ricci waved through the mall like the wind and at some point I’d imagined she had wings in her heels that she flew with.  Finally  she entered a store giving me a chance to settle next to her in at a stall.

   While she meticulously eyed the stall where the bags arranged in a stack. Holding a bored expression she eyed the bags like a kid inspecting their new toy.

“ Too much hype around these designers, yeah?” she questioned as she picked up a black
Gucci bag  throwing a glance back at me.

“Quite . And yet ,here we are ” I mused picking up another bag from the shelf wondering why people would even purchase this . Before my mind wandered further “ Irena ” sticking my hands to the older woman’s eyes.

     A foot shorter than me but she was pretty, brown hair packed in an elegant Bun, a white gown flowed down a little past her knees. She looked okay for a woman of her age.

She eyed me warily first “ I’m  Alexa, although I’m sure you know who I am “ Ignoring the hand I stuck out.
“ Lets spare ourselves the pleasantries Irena . You've been chasing me down the store since awhile ago.You also  clearly aren’t here to shop for bags you know nothing about .”  she pointed out dropping the bag  back on the shelf.  Fully facing me “ If this is about Marco I would  politely as you to leave or security measures….”

Dropping the akward looking bag back on the shelf “ I have the flash drive, you’ve been looking for Alexa ” I stared blankly at her face.

“ That enough reason to stop your annoying rambling? , Good .” I raised an eyebrow at her as she made a nod for me to go ahead.

“ I’m here to strike a deal. Mr. Smith’s got a tail on you, he thinks you have the flash drive .   Whereas I know you don’t . I’ll be  needing the password  Alexa . ” I informed

“  What password? “ She pretended  innocently as she stared  into my eyes.

“ intresting “ I scoffed walking away. She needed this negotiation than i did. I had the upper hand here at least my life wasnt on the line.

“ what do I gain from this” she yelled out when i turned my back  questioned” Smith  doesn’t have a lot of people who would go against them , who are you?”

“  I’d safely send you to a private place abroad after you unlock the flash drive  before Smith finds you. I’m sure you know you are the next target after Marco. You probably have an assassin on your tail right now” I told walking her towards the exit “ Who am I ? , a brewing storm” I smiled at her.

"How do i trust you?" she eyed me.

"You don't exactly have a choice. Not like that assasin following you will give you a choice, huh?" staring at the woman now as i moved towards the exit.
” Fair enough . “ she nodded at me “ My house was already ambushed , the assassin has been trailing us all day. If you hurt me , I have nothing to loose, you have more to loose than i Irena  , ” she replied with a straight face.

I had already seen him  a while ago. And the woman had the nerve to shop. Short women really overdo it. All that boldeness in a little stature.
“ There’s a  man outside , he will drive you somewhere safe” I told her reffering to Andrew who must have been waiting outside. Watching her leave the mall with hurried steps , I turned to double cross this assassin.

Turning back , I was quite shocked since it was the same guy as last 2 nights . Dressed in an all black outfit only this time he wasn’t covering his face with a mask. In all my life I had seen my fair share of men while on dangerous training and missions  and it was fair to say , he was handsome.

Tall Dark curly hair sat atop his head , his manly face , little or no stubble . That mischevious smile on his face however annoyed me to no ends. A cassanova . this was the smile that got girls in the mall turning their heads .If not for those eyes of his and his physique I might not have recognized him.

“ Stalker much?” I spoke up a bored expression on my face.
“ ohh .. common, After your little taser episode last night, I’d thought it would be rude not to say thank you for almost getting me killed love ” he sneered a playful look crossing his face

“ how about my fist this morning . Let’s get this over with ” I said positioning my self. My
voice firm as I held my fist to my chest.

“Kinky but I’ll pass  ” he said winking at me . “ pray tell me why we’re both chasing after the same person again. Lets hope this is the last time though , I’d hate to break that pretty neck of yours ” he mused smilling at me as though we were having a friendly conversation.

I honestly couldn’t wait to wipe that smug look over his face. We couldn’t fight in the middle of the mall , so walking towards a secluded area “ Do you always talk this much to girls who taser you or is it just me” I asked

“  Just the ones who go after what I want occasionally  ”

“ pathetic ”i sneered before approaching his face with my fist.

A moment there before he smiled, pulling my hands and bringing  me towards him.
" You'll ruin one of my finest assets. If you keep going at my face love" he spoke in my ears after boundung me to him and smiled at people who passed the enterance as they steered away from the scene.

" You'll thank me some day. Tell Smith i said hi" I replied knocking my elbow into his neck and freeing my self from his hold.
“ I don’t work for smith anymore.You should know better after that stunt you pulled last night” he gazed at me for a while, he spoke wipping the blood off his face “ you don’t happen to trust a failed process twice, Do you?"

“ SHIT “  Messed up.wrong hitman  and since Andrew is nothing than mouths when it comes to self defense or throwing as simple as a punch , there was a high chance they had already gotten to both Alexa and Andrew

“ohhh… common “ he smiled checking my face, " You're fun. Let me work with you"

“ why would I agree to that. Your hands were literally wrapped around my neck seconds ago” i sneered through my teeth.

“ Is that your cry for help " he opened the door running ahead of me.

Opening the door as we ran to the area i last saw the car, a gasp escaping my lip while i assessed the scene in front of me.

A/N : I know a golden retriever man when i see read about  one 😂😚

Whats up pookies??.... Another chpater to demand for likes and maybe a comment 😭😭...... Cheecky but common 😭😂