Good Morning Kiss.

Good Morning Beautiful..
_________

It was late, maybe around 1 in the morning?
Noah was in bed by himself watching TV, He should be asleep but he isn't. He didn't really care about watching out for the observer or the collective tonight he didn't even care if habit showed up. Noah looked over to his bed side table where he had a joint, and a small box of weed. He took the joint off the table and lit it taking a drag as he continued watching TV. He didn't want to do too much he didn't want that bad of the munchies he just wanted to chill before he went to sleep.

Observer was watching Noah through his closet door, he smiled a little enjoying seeing Noah so peaceful, he kinda wanted to join him but he didn't wanna bother him in this peaceful moment. Eventually he opened up the closet door slowly sitting on the bed by Noah.

Noah noticed observer and jumped a bit. "Noah calm down.." Observer attempted to calm the other. "What are you doing in my house.. and why are bothering me this late at night.." Noah seemed a bit annoyed and Observer frowned. "I Honestly didn't want to annoy you but you know me... I really just wanted to chill with you if you don't mind..?" Observer had a nervous smile on his face. "You know what.. I'm tired.. fine go ahead.. you can lay by me just don't try and make me move.." observer smiled climbing into bed with Noah getting comfortable. "Want a drag?." Noah offered his blunt.

A couple hours passed the movie was over and Noah was tired. "I'm going to sleep.. don't do anything weird.." observer was already hugging Noah's arm, Noah rolled onto his side and fell asleep. Observer wrapped his arms around Noah's sides both his hands interlocking against Noah's chest. Observer buried his face into Noah's back cuddled up under the comfortable sheets and blankets. The room isn't too hot and it's not too cold either just the right amount. Observer yawned comfortable this close to Noah, he always wanted to be this close too him.

The next morning, Observer woke up earlier than he usually would just too see Noah wake up. Noah shifted and gently opened his eyes. "Good morning Beautiful" Observer kissed Noah gently causing a small shocked gasp come from Noah but he didn't fight it, eventually the kiss broke Noah's face a deep red as he looked up at the other. "Obs.. did you just.. did we just..?" Observer blushed softly at the nickname. "Yeah we did.." He smiled and kissed him again this time more gentle and passionate. Noah sat up doing his best not to break his lips away from Observer wrapping his arms around him enjoying the moment. Observer incredibly happy as he held Noah close with their lips smashed together.

They break the kiss for air holding each other in their arms. Observer let out a soft chuckle placing one hand on Noah's face looking him in the eyes. "I love you." Observer spoke softly gaining a smile from Noah in return. "I love you too" Noah replied pulling observer down in a tight hug. "I think I'll sleep in today" Noah whispered in Observers ear causing a small chuckle from the other. "That makes two of us" observer responded with a gentle kiss to Noah's cheek.

The two fell asleep again in eachothers arms happy and feeling loved.

______

It's a bit short but I love it and I hope whoever reads this also loves it as much as I do.
Decided fluff would be a good start to this.