Shower Sex

NSFW, Top Observer Bottom Noah<3

_______

Noah had a long day, he just got back from a walk on a HOT day he had walked to the store and through the park and even out for dinner at a near by restaurant. he decided to go take a shower since he was sweaty and probably smelt like ass.
Noah walked down the hall and to the bathroom not noticing Observer watching him from the small bathroom closet. He stripped down and tossed his clothes to the side starting the water for the shower before looking in the mirror at all his scars With a small sigh he hopped in the shower.

Observer smiled as he watched Noah blushing when Noah started stripping his dick already getting hard. He couldn't help himself he stood up opened the Little bathroom closet he was hiding in which did scare Noah who peaked out of his curtains. "WHAT THE FUCK?" Noah shouted with deep red blush on his face. Observer chuckled with a smile "I was just waiting for you too go to sleep so I could watch you but damn.." Noah could see the lust in Observers expression and he couldn't help but blush more. "Your a fucking pervert.." Noah responded, embarrassment fueling his own hard on. "Awww..~ thank you Noah..~" observer chuckled his voice laced with lust and some form of dark pervertedness which was only adding more fire to Noah's flame. "Can I join you..?" Observer requested "fine... Go ahead.." Noah knew he shouldn't let him but his dick said otherwise so he gave in and accepted his request.

Observer stripped his clothes slowly despite how eager he was to just take them off and jump in, he wanted to just tease Noah a little more which based on Noah's face was working. Observer finally pulled off his boxers and hopped in the shower behind Noah. Noah turned around facing observer. "Holy fuck.." Noah's dick twitched just by looking at observer. "Like what you see Noah .?" Observer smiled as his hands grabbed Noah's hips pulling Noah closer before observer pushed him against the wall causing a gasped moan escape Noah's throat. "Obs.. what are you.." Noah spoke quietly. "Noah.. you have no idea how long I wanted to be this close too you..~ I want you.. I want to be inside of you...~" Observer responded his voice hot and breathy, his face close to Noah's neck as his right hand slid down Noah's hip to his thigh. Noah blushed his hands wrapping around Observer. "I.. want you.. in me.. please .?" Noah Blushed his tone needy and flustered. Observer waisted no time kissing Noah's neck as his left hand slipped down to noahs ass pulling him up and pressing him rougher against the wall moving his hand down and using his saliva as lube, pressing his fingers into Noah two at first thrusting and wiggling them around causing flustered moans and groans escape Noah's mouth. "Ohhh... Obs~" Noah gasped when he felt Observer finally press in, he wrapped his arms around Observer while the others face was pressed into his neck. Observer left harsh bite marks against Noah's skin each one causing a different noise from noah. Observer started off slow but got faster with each thrust, "OH FUCK!~" Noah Screamed in pleasure his face stained with tears from the sensation. "You feel so good Noah~" Observer whispered gently into Noah's ears. "Harder~ Observer.. please..?~" Noah begged "what was that?..~" Observer chuckled. "harder.. please obs.. sir.. I need you~" Noah whined and Observer blushed at Noah's words thrusting harder and harder as he gently kissed Noah's bite marks. "Your such a good boy Noah~" observer smiled wide pounding into the tight entrance feeling the vibration of Noah's noises against his lips. "Mmm...~ close...~ so close..~" Noah cried out panting and gasping in pleasure. "Go on baby..~ Im almost there..~" Observer spoke with lust laced in his voice. Noah cried out loud as he came feeling the water cooling around him.

Observer sped up catching Noah off guard with such an aggressive and sloppy pace making Noah scream in pleasure and the little bit of pain but he liked it. "Immmm~ almost there baby..~ just a.. little longer.. " observer bit down at Noah's neck again this time drawing a bit of blood. Noah whimpered while Observer tightly held onto his thighs. "Mmmm~ ahh~ fuck!~" Noah cried out feeling him self get overwhelmed with the pleasure but Observer let out a loud moan and came the next second. "Ohhh.. fuckk..~" Noah blushed at the feeling of being filled Observer pulled out slowly and he finally put Noah down. Noah fell into observers arms causing the both of them to giggle. "Can't walk?" Observer questioned "No I don't think so" Noah blushed, of course observer helped him clean off and out the shower, wrapping Noah in a soft warm towel before carrying him to the bedroom setting him on the bed. Noah Blushed as he watched observer dry off.

Observer brought Noah his clothes and dried off his hair while Noah dressed. Observer borrowed some of Noah's clothes ofc his shirt was a bit big but observer didn't really care. Noah tossed the towels in the basket near by he almost missed but lucky for him he didn't. The two laid down together Noah willingly cuddling up to the observer despite everything. "Want to watch a movie?" Noah Asked which Observer agreed and they put on a movie while they held each other close.

-------------
Gay.