Avoiding

Jisung's POV:

I woke up in the morning because of the light rays falling on my face...who the heck...wait, only me and Minho hyung are in this room...wait, did he wake up.....I suddenly opened my eyes in shock and saw Minho Hyung reading a book....he looked so focused and concentrated....he looked so cool while reading it.

Minho: oh, good morning sungie.....how was your sleep??? *smile*

Jisung: I had a good sleep hyung......what about you??? *Smile*

Minho: me too...go freshen up we need to go outside.

Jisung: okiee

After some time

We both went where all the members were waiting for us.

Jeongin:What are we going to do today????

Chan: well we are going to Bijarim Forest

Hyunjin: wow, I heard that the forest is very pleasant and peaceful.

Felix: Yeah

Minho: let's go

We all went there by our cars....it took 30 to 40 minutes to reach there, but the place was mesmerizing....it felt peaceful, as Hyunjin said. Birds chirping sounds can be heard in the forest.

I clicked some pictures, they all were beautiful, but the one I loved the most was the picture in which Minho Hyung was standing.....he wasn't Letting me take his picture, but I took a picture of him secretly. He looked so mesmerizing in that picture; the first in his lifetime, I saw him enjoying the trip without any worry on his face; he looked so calm and peaceful.

I saved that picture, when everyone was asking about the pictures I took, I showed them....but not that one. It was for me....my inspiration.

We all enjoyed the trip, but my mind went back to that picture again and again, and I used to look at him and smile. How can someone be like him, calm and peaceful and yet mean too? But I don't know why but my heart was beating crazy whenever I saw that picture; something inside me was happening, and I don't know what. Whenever Minho Hyung came near me, I was shaking, and I was avoiding his gaze.

After some days

The same thing continued to happen for a few more days, and I was running from him, every time...trying to avoid his gaze and his talk, everyone thought something had happened between him and me, but it was nothing... I was just scared and I don't know.

I was reading a book in the room when Minho Hyung came inside, I quickly closed the book and was rushing towards the washroom when Hyung pulled me toward him

I gulped, his black cat eyes looked scary
In front of me. I saw him with my eyes.

Jisung: h-hyung....what happened????

Minho: I should be the one to ask you Jisung, what happened  to you???*coldly*

Jisung: nothing, what happened to me? I am fine...

I knew why he asked that, but I joked around and gave a dumbfounded look when I knew everything.

Minho: are you sure???

He asked while walking towards me, and I was walking backward...but, after covering some distance, I was trapped in between the wall and him...oh heck, that damn wall!!!!

I was now shaking badly and his gaze softened and he spoke with concern

Minho: sungie what's wrong...tell me please, don't avoid me like this???