Packing

Some hours later

Jeongin's POV:

Ever since Hyung asked all of us to pack our stuff for Jeju Island's trip. I was stuffing everything in my bag. What if I need extra soap??? I don't count on those resort pillows. I hate them, I should take mine. Oh, my favorite shampoo how can I forget about you? I am so excited and yet scared of what will happen in this one month trip. What if I get lost there.., what if I get kidnapped like in the past???. NO...NO....NO!!! What are you even thinking Jeongin it won't happen this time, right??? My Hyungs will protect me no matter what. I shook my head. I was in my thoughts when Hyunjin Hyung scared the shit out of me by keeping a hand on my shoulder. I flinched hard. I can see a frown and concern for me on his face as I am the maknae on top you know, you know.

Hyunjin: what happened Innie??? You look scared (concerned tone)
Jeongin: Oh nothing much  happened to me Hyung, you came like a ghost put your hand on my shoulder, scared the hell out of me, making me flinch so hard that I got a heart attack...accept this nothing much else happened. (Mocking tone)
Hyunjin: Sorry.....I didn't mean to scare you but..., you weren't answering when I was calling you. I called your name around 5 to 6 times. Seems like you were lost somewhere.
Jeongin: oh...! Sorry, I was just....just
Hyunjin: Just what Innie???
Jeongin: J-just thin-thinking ab-about the way I-I wa-was....
Hyunjin: Kidnapped in the past...Aww!! Innie it won't happen this time....we are here to protect you no matter what....we will not leave your side, especially WE PABO RACHA will not leave you whole time and you will live with us in that one month.

Hyunjin Hyung said his last words so proudly, I chuckled seeing him acting like that.....a big brother.

Jeongin: okay Hyung, well....what are  you doing here???
Hyunjin: What was I doing here....oh I came to call you for lunch.
Jeongin: oh...okay. You go Hyung I am coming downstairs.
Hyunjin: okay

Hyung left the room and I began my packing again, I am happy with my Hyungs. They never tried to disappoint me sorry, Chrisappoint hehehe....

Other side

Hyunjin went downstairs and they all were waiting for both of them but finding Hyunjin alone they frowned and were confused.

Han: Hyunjin were is Innie???
Hyunjin: I called him he is coming.
Minho: what took you so long to call him???
Hyunjin: (sighs) He is still not over about the incident that happened a few years ago, he is still afraid and....
Seungmin: and???
Hyunjin: scared
Bang Chan: for what???
Hyunjin: he is scared that he might get lost again and will never be able to meet again (sighs)
Changbin:  but it's not like that, okay
Jeongin: what's not like that

He came towards them while asking.

Felix: Innie!!? When did you come?? (Gulping)
Jeongin: Just now...what happened??
Han: N-Nothing, I guess.....right guys??
All six accept Han and Jeongin: Yes
Jeongin: but you guys were talking something on my back and now you are not telling me (he pouts)

Everyone cooed at younger being the cute while pouting.

Bang Chan: (sighs) Innie are you scared rn??
Jeongin: why am I scared??
Minho: Are you scared that something in past will happen to you now???
Jeongin:....
Hyunjin: Innie???
Jeongin:.....
Felix: why aren't you saying something yang???
Jeongin:.....
Jisung: hey...what happened to my cutie

he spokes with so much care and soft that Jeongin burst into tears. All were surprised by his sudden reaction and Jisung sitting next to him embrace him in a warm hug

Jeongin: I-It hurts a lot..... remembering again and again. The thoughts of that day came into my mind, mostly in dreams. I have nightmares....almost daily.
Jisung: hey....calm down and cry as much as you want.... sometimes... it's good to cry, it's good to shed your tears sometimes. It makes you feel less burdened, less guilty you know....
Jeongin: hyun-hyung....
Jisung: shh don't say something okay, it's going to be all right...we will take care of you, we will protect you.

Jeongin cried for sometime in Jisung's arms. He felt much better than before, the guilt he was holding from few years become so lightened and so less. In between he was having panic attacks but Jisung made him calm down. Everyone was shocked to see that side of Jisung, everyone always thought that Jisung was of childish behaviour in the whole group but today he looked so different and so matured.

Jeongin: thank you hyung...you made me feel better.
Jisung: your welcome innie.

They both were facing each other smiling and then they both turned towards the table finding  everyone looking at them wide eyed.

Jisung: what the hell...you guys scared me out. Why are you so shocked....did you guys saw some ghost or something??
Hyunjin: it's kind of like that
Jisung: what do you mean?? (jisung childish mode on)
Changbin: he is referring to you.
Jisung: ay...are you telling me I am ghost  triangle shaped guy.
Changbin: you.... correction: I am not a triangle shape now...so what will you call me now...huh?? (Smirking)
Jisung: you ex triangle, trapezium shaped guy.
Changbin: what!?
Jisung: yes if you're not triangle that means you are ex triangle which is trapezium...simple

All of them laughed out loud accept jisung being stupid as usual and changbin being dumbfounded. Just two mins...just two mins ago he thought han has matured side too but now...it is unbelievable.

Jisung: why are you guys laughing
Felix: oh god jisung...for damn two seconds we all thought that you had that matured side of your and you won't be count as a member of pabo Racha but...
Hyunjin: but now you are here again in this group.
Bangchan: jisung...are you serious???
Jisung: No why...tell me....what happened ??

he looked with his innocent squirrel eyes at everyone.

Minho: they just thought that you are matured now but...pffft....you can't be.
Jisung: what did you say??
Minho: nothing...
Jisung: you are trying to make fun of me by telling that I am dumb, stupid, huh???
Minho: well....you see....you said that  yourself, not my fault.
Jisung: Just once...just for one second can you be good to me...can we not fight?? Just one day before my trip you are making my day bad. That's what you wanted from starting, huh???

Minho's eyes widened. He did not thought of this, he was just messing with him and avenging his revenge of today's. The tension and awkwardness fill in air.

Minho: jisung I didn't mean in that.... it's was just.....
Jisung: what just, ah....I understand now, why you stopped in between because you don't know  what to say.....you have no words to say and you're  feeling guilty. I don't care about you. Thanks for this good dinner, Mr. LEE MINHO.

Jisung left from there to his and Minho's room. Minho sighed...this time he was feeling guilty, anyone could say that from the look in his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello everyone I am back when I am having my pre boards from  the coming Wednesday. But, I thought to upload a chapter because....to be honest idk what happened to me that I stopped writing maybe because of pre- boards...but it's okay now I guess....my hands are freezing because of cold and I am not able to type. So much cold and I am freaking tired. Ok bye see you guys soon