episode 14✨

დ .•*""*• 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃 •*""*•.დ

Shahanaj took all the things and put them inside the bag and went upstairs.. Then she walked inwardly her room and kept the bag beneath the cupboard.. Her mind was mess and couldn't think anything properly.. She walked unto her bed and sat over it then hold his head with her both hand.. She closed her eyes and screamed little loudly.. Then she spoke to herself, "Ya Rab,please be with me.. I don't know who is he and what he wants..is he good or bad.. Please help me to overcome this mess.." Then she removed her hand from the head and opened her eyes..

(◍•ᴗ•◍)

The very next day Jungkook was getting ready for going to the university after four days of leave.. He wore obsidian black formal pant and Coat underneath white shirt.. He wrapped the black tie around his neck and then wore Oxford.. He took his necessary belongings and walked outside of his room..

He didn't meet his mom in the living room cause she went to meet some relatives with Mr Jeon

He didn't meet his mom in the living room cause she went to meet some relatives with Mr Jeon.. So he walked outside of the house and went to his garage..
He opened the door of Audi R8 and hopped in.. He wore the seatbelt and spoke while started the engine, "Bismillah.." Then he drove off towards the university..

After forty minutes of driving he reached the university

After forty minutes of driving he reached the university.. He drive towards garage and about to got down of his car then he stopped on his track seeing Shahanaj.. His eye sparked and his a small smile formed on his lips.. She is looking so stunning with this pink flute sleeves abhaya.. Her head is covered with same colored hijab and she's wearing D'orsay as footwear..