Jealousy

Leo could not stop following me around after he found out Noah joined the band. And these new girls Annabeth and Scarlett kept talking sh!t me. School turned upside down. I have gotten close with Noah. He actually has a soft spot for animals. But at school he is serious. He likes cats and does horseback riding and golf as a sport. Impressive. The last time we went to get ice cream and laugh. I am not sure it was a date, but it was fun. We also went to see a concert of our fav band was playing; and Leo was also there. 

at school:

I went to get my bag from my locker to go home, when I saw a note. It said: 'Dear Aroura, I haven't got your last name yet; or your number, but I would like to meet up after school at the back building. see you their love Noah.'

My heart flattered, was this real. "So, you're going to see Noah know" Leo said angry behind me. "Yeah and? Look your annoying friends have been laughing about me, you're following me around school and looking through all my privet stuff. WHICH I HATE, and some other mean girls are talking sh!t about me." I said loudly and angrily. "Who?" Leo asked. "Annabeth and Scarlett but who cares" I said trying to walk away. "Stop wait don't go to see Noah. I don't think that is his hand writt-." Leo said. I got so mad. 

"You are not my mom so stop trying to protect me or stop going through my business because you think I am hiding something. I am going and you're not going to stop me. God, I hate this school! Who even are you anymore. What has gotten into you?" I said. "The girls they are the meanest they have pulled of a lot of dirty tricks. I know for a fact it is not Noah I used to be fr-" I interrupted him. "Not know!" I said leaving.

I walked to the building at the back of the school and once I got there, I sat down waiting. Suddenly I heard Scarlett and Annabeth come up behind me. 

"Hey there, you all alone or are you waiting for Noah?" Scarlett said giggling to her friend. "Oh and don't even think about getting Noah! You already have Leo drooling all over you." Annabeth said. "Leo? No Leo and I are just friends." I said. "Ugh god you are annoying." Scarlett moaned. "So are you." I whispered to myself. "Well got to go bye." I stood up when suddenly. I smashed an egg on my head. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! YOU B!TC-" I was interrupted. "Go cry about it." Scarlett said. Then I saw Annabeth holding a big bucket of water about to pour it over my head. When Leo came out of the bushes and pushed them away.  Leo looked at me. And without thinking I ran out of that place.