Vero 🌹

These three weeks couldn't have gone any fucking slower.

I have been up and down with morning sickness, ALL DAMN DAY i might add, and horny. Everyday for the past 3 weeks I wake up with Jackson does and watch painfully as he gets dressed. Like this morning, he comes out of our ensuite with a towel wrapped around his hips and that blonde hair of his hangs just below the middle of his forehead. Here i am, sitting on bed rest wanting to rip that towel off and have my way with him, but since im not allowed to drive myself for another couple of weeks, i cant take the girls to school while he goes to work. So, all i can do is stare, no glare at this man until i cant get what i want.

"Vero," he says standing at the foot of the bed, boring his god damn baby blues into my soul, "What is on your mind."

Ha, like he doesn't know? Like he hasn't been the biggest tease since we met?! Good joke Jackson real funny. Ha. Ha. "Oh nothing, just cant wait to be able to get out of bed."

Liar. I would rather feel your cock inside of me, pulling my hair and telling me how much of a whore i am for you.

But i didn't say that. "Dont worry, i have something planned for us later okay?" He pads over to the walk in closet, after intriguing me with his words. Yesterday was my last bed ridden day. So i throw the duvet off me, stomping my way over to the closet.

"You cant just say 'i have something planned' and then not tell me what that means. Like do i need to dress up? Dress down? A girl needs to know these things Jackson." I crossed my arms across my chest. I understand i may look like a child right now, but like i've mentioned before, this woman is deprived.

He chuckled as he pulls up his boxer briefs over his bare ass. Firm bare ass i might add. Fuck, what is wrong with me.

"Baby," He turns on his heel to look down at me, "We are not leaving this house, not yet anyway."

I stare blankly at him, "So what do you have planned then?" Closing the distance between us, he caresses my cheek and jawline lightly with his finger tips. My eyes flutter close at the slightest touch of this man. I need to get a grip.

He hums to himself, following a low groan. Before i know it, I'm being hoisted up and pressed up against the door of our closet, his lips on mine. It was harsh, consuming, but it was just what i needed. His fingers digging into my hips as he presses his body into mine. Wetness pulls between my legs, and i swear to God if he doesn't fuck me in the next 30 seconds...

He pulls away from our kiss, earning a frustrated groan from me. He lowly laughs, his lips hovering over mine teasing me. I slowly graze my hand over the front of his body until it slips between us. Hooking my finger into the waistband of his boxers, he quickly grabs my wrist.

"And what do you think you're doing amore mio." He growls.

"Taking what I want. I've been patient long enough."

His hold loosened just enough for me to reach into his boxers and feel how hard he already is, and fuck me if it didn't send shockwaves throughout my body. "Take it out and fuck me Jackson, now."

He cocked a brow at me, then he smiled. Bunching up my nightgown around my waist, he swiftly takes out his hard cock, positioning it at my entrance. "Im not going to fuck you Vero." He whispered as he slowly lowers me onto him. Feeling him slowly stretch me, with every inch had me gasping for air. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, nails clawing his back.

"I'm going to do something that i know you'll enjoy.." He gritted through his teeth as he lifted my up and slowly lowered me again. My entire body is going numb with the feeling of him being inside me, "Im going to make love to you Veronica, because," he grunts as he slowly rolls his hips into me, "thats what you deserve."